Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
#notmysnfthemesongsinger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

please stopt empting me with pictures from your ladyboy collection

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

sweet thursday posted:

as long as you think about women and vaginas at the last second

you ask the impossible

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

peyton.... is done

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

look at this garmbage old man. shame full. retire already

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Petite Dinklage posted:

Green Bay Packers Fraud Status = Tentative

Is Aaro Roger a Elite Quarterback??? Tune In to the Mike Florio Felching Extravaganza to find out

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Davante Adams: 42 inch vertical leap, 4.4 40, bedroom eyes that can melt the most frozen of hearts

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Aaron Fraudgers and Eddie Fakesy

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Josh Lyman posted:

Apparently toxins are making people's penises smaller and 5.3" is now average.

finally im within 1 standard deviation of average

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Fenrir posted:

How many of you remember the 1980s green bay packers?

yeah gently caress the whole 6-0 thing, this is 80s packers

it's bad

gently caress this I'm gonna go to bed.

bro i love u and i will always love u and i hope this doesn't affect our time in the woodshed but you are the whiniest oval office I've ever seen <3

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

this is my fault, i used all my mojo to will the bengals to a victory and now theres nothing left for the packers

i have failed you friends

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

aaron rodgers too scared to throw, uses feet like the pussy that he is

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Ribsauce posted:

Only one person can save us

put out the signal

this is probably the greatest gif of all time

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Ribsauce posted:

A fan of a 7-0 team quitting on the season because they are behind after 20 minutes of game time against another undefeated team.

Might be a new low here

um excue me were only 6-0, the record of a garbage team of failures

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Bad Moon posted:

Holy poo poo, just turned on the game. Packers... frauds?

*nods solemnly*

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

packers got to 6-0 on the backs of garbage teams like the seahawks.. this is the game that unveils them as the charlatans that they are

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

thanks for the bailout refs

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Dr_Strangelove posted:

A friend noticed Bob Ross' impressive coke nail

it's to scrape off excess paint. and also for cocaine

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Cavauro posted:

the packers seem to be struggling, but watch for them to really turn things around and make the playoffs, this season

man.... i guess stranger things have happend

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Calm posted:

It is amazing how much help the Packers get from officiating on a consistent basis.

edit: that's the wrong gif but you know what? I like this one more anyway

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Petite Dinklage posted:

How long until we go back, as a nation, to not giving a poo poo about the military like we did for the 3 decades preceding 9/11

-short
-unpatriotic
-unappreciative of jj watt's greatness

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=cat+jumps+in+fishtank+video

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

another ref bailout for Those drat Cheating Packers!!!!!

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

god i hate elway's face

his greasy leathery skin

his dead serial killer eyes

his grotesque fishlips

his ever-growing old man wattle

it should be a federal crime to show his loving repulsive mug on national primetime television

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Irreversible: A Love Story

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lol at that dude jumping back in fright because he sees Tony Dungy

that's about right

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Wizard Master posted:

I am an adult baby and I have made a big stinky poopey in my diapey. It is warm and gross but I like the way it squishes between my buttcheeks and underneath my legs.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Fenrir posted:

what is her name?

this is the most shameful thing you've ever said in a gdt :mad:

(monica bellucci)

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

"I thought Matt Cassell would come in and give this team a spark."

Based on what you loving idiot

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Marketing New Brain posted:

I forget, does anyone remember if Haloti Ngata was flagged on the amazing play where he basically chopped Big Ben in the face and broke his nose? I was too busy cheering to remember.

nope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGI23rfFBNc

I masturbate to this at least once a month

Bad Moon posted:

Based on never having watched a football game.
this seemed likeliest

Mr. Despair posted:

not being brandon weeden

lol fair enough

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Brannock posted:

Carolina received the second most roughing the passer penalties in the NFL last season

I love when you poo poo on bullshit Internet Football Guy arguments with stats and poo poo

I'm too lazy and/or stupid to do it

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Petey posted:

i haven't gotten to watch any football yet today

can someone tell me what happened in football today pls

Leveon Bell died, the Seahawks are garbage but won, and Peyton Manning was resurrected, ascended toi heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Infidel Castro posted:

Don't forget Steve Smith's career literally being dead.

what happen :(

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Petite Dinklage posted:

Tore his achilles :(

yeah i just read it, poor fucker

Marketing New Brain posted:

You don't make a deal with Elway and get into Heaven. That's not the place you go.

hahaha

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

Rodgers 0-23 trailing by at least 10 to start the second half

Not Clutch

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Petey posted:

wait so what is wrong with the packers

fraud
frôd/
noun
a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.
"mediums exposed as tricksters and frauds"
synonyms: impostor, fake, sham, charlatan, quack, mountebank; swindler, gonif, snake oil salesman, fraudster, racketeer, cheat, confidence trickster; informalphony, con man, con artist, scam artist
"they exposed him as a fraud"

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Winkie01 posted:

Half time is OVARRRRR

crows own so hard

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Wizard Master posted:

I would like for you to come change my diapey. Please come take my adult diapey off and wipe my butt and clean it and throw my stinky poops away. Make sure to wipe the back of my wittle baby balls too. Then put a fresh diapey on and give me a kiss on the forehead and let me gurgle my baby-speak into your shirt/chest. I want to drool on your chest and belly and gurgle away the afternoon, as a baby would.

im going to quote every one of these posts

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

haha, excellent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Mason "I hosed Your Bitch" Crosby

• Locked thread