Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

elf help book posted:

i just got a ps3 and these are games im hoping to play on it eventually that made it worth buying for me

metal gear solid legacy collection
zone of enders hd collection
catherine
dragons dogma
ico and shadow of the colossus hd
tokyo jungle
yakuza games
katamari forever
gran turismo 6
demons souls
kingdom hearts 1.5 and 2.5 hd

id suggest waiting a couple months for dragons dogma on pc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

net cafe scandal posted:

This is my list, except I dont care abotu Gran TUrismo, and also, I have Dragons Crown, Siren Blood Curse and Ni No KUni on ir. But please... let's talk about the bad games I listed in the OP.

my memory of the god of war series is the day i bought god of war 2 i noticed the tinnitus in my ear and its been there for like 11 years now.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Black Baby Goku posted:

western made games are notorious garbage

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

elf help book posted:

i dont feel like sony could win with that game, like even the characters that make good sense to include, like sweet tooth, i dont want to see

the medevil guy was a good choice i thought. when i looked up videos of it i was blown away that freaking raiden was in it

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I remember when Infamous and Prototype both launched around the same time and there was a lot of heated debate online about which superpower game was better, the game where you play as a guy who shoots small lightning bolts at boring enemies and climbs up things really slowly, or the game where you play as John Carpenter's The Thing and insanely brutally slaughter thousands of zombies and tanks with grenade launchers and flesh-whips and that lets you get a power where you can bounce insanely high in the air by piledriving people and you could travel down several blocks just by piledriving a person in sequence.

polease dont compare prototype to the thing.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Benny D posted:

In case anyone missed it Sony put out a survey a few weeks ago asking some people what they looked forward to most on their PS4, mos tof the options were dumb UI/social networking stuff but the last two options were PS1 Classics and PS2 Classics. I'm sure we'll never see ps3 because of PSNOW

i wish they'd just do backwards compatibility because i dont wanna keep my aging fat ps3 forever but i probably will.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

zen death robot posted:

I'd be surprised if the PS4 could ever be made backwards compatible with the PS3

yeah i should've said its probably too hard, but goddamn this big heavy thing

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Idk why they don't just emulate or do am Xbox one dealie

because the ps3 is incredibly hosed up

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

elf help book posted:

my "superslim" ps3 is twice the size of my wii u and can also heat up an entire room

ive had my ps3 on for hours lately and its been cold so that's been nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Bolverkur posted:

speaking of The Thing, was the PS2 survival horror game any good?

its what made me watch the movie, but no.

• Locked thread