Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Hello and welcome to the continuation of popular long-running serial the EPL thread, where four posters were probated last month alone. More on that later. Feel free to use this thread to attack Manchester United out of obscure motives of envy and dislike. To talk about how you saw Chelsea’s collapse coming a mile off even when you didn’t. To just generally be really objectionable, pigheaded and unpleasant the whole time. Or you could be gracious in victory and philosophical in defeat? Just an idea. (modedit: thank you breath ray, lets try it out http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3749665&pagenumber=1#post452232300)

Here’s the table:

|`````|

Remember if you post one word / emoji responses you could be probated, possibly for a day or more. Don't miss out on this limited time offer!

ok here's the real table

No movement 1 Man City 11 17 25
No movement 2 Arsenal 11 13 25
No movement 3 Leicester 11 4 22
No movement 4 Man Utd 11 7 21
No movement 5 West Ham 11 7 20
No movement 6 Tottenham 10 8 17
No movement 7 Southampton 11 5 17
No movement 8 Liverpool 11 0 17
No movement 9 Everton 11 4 16
No movement 10 Crystal Palace 11 1 16
No movement 11 Watford 11 0 16
No movement 12 West Brom 11 -4 14
No movement 13 Swansea 11 -3 13
No movement 14 Stoke 11 -3 13
No movement 15 Chelsea 11 -6 11
No movement 16 Norwich 11 -8 9
No movement 17 Bournemouth 11 -12 8
No movement 18 Newcastle 11 -10 7
No movement 19 Sunderland 11 -12 6
No movement 20 Aston Villa 10 -8 4

Remi Garde in.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Nov 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Nice table scrub.

Anyways, just read that Eva Carneiro is going to sue Chelsea. The meltdown keeps getting better and better.

Carrier
May 12, 2009

Chelsea lol.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Breath Ray posted:

Hello and welcome to the continuation of popular long-running serial the EPL thread, where four posters were probated last month alone. More on that later. Feel free to use this thread to attack Manchester United out of obscure motives of envy and dislike. To talk about how you saw Chelsea’s collapse coming a mile off even when you didn’t. To just generally be really objectionable, pigheaded and unpleasant the whole time. Or you could be gracious in victory and philosophical in defeat? Just an idea.

Here’s the table:

|`````|

Remember if you post one word / emoji responses you could be probated, possibly for a day or more. Don't miss out on this limited time offer!

ok here's the real table

No movement 1 Man City 11 17 25
No movement 2 Arsenal 11 13 25
No movement 3 Leicester 11 4 22
No movement 4 Man Utd 11 7 21
No movement 5 West Ham 11 7 20
No movement 6 Tottenham 10 8 17
No movement 7 Southampton 11 5 17
No movement 8 Liverpool 11 0 17
No movement 9 Everton 11 4 16
No movement 10 Crystal Palace 11 1 16
No movement 11 Watford 11 0 16
No movement 12 West Brom 11 -4 14
No movement 13 Swansea 11 -3 13
No movement 14 Stoke 11 -3 13
No movement 15 Chelsea 11 -6 11
No movement 16 Norwich 11 -8 9
No movement 17 Bournemouth 11 -12 8
No movement 18 Newcastle 11 -10 7
No movement 19 Sunderland 11 -12 6
No movement 20 Aston Villa 10 -8 4

Remi Garde in.

I don't even watch my own team let alone the team of others but here are my thoughts about United...

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Carrier posted:

Chelsea lol.

Quoting in case you delete your post when you sober up.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Chelsea = poo poo
Arsenal = mongs
Liverpool = tossers

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Weaponized Cum posted:

Chelsea = poo poo
Arsenal = mongs
Liverpool = tossers

Finally, an argument with a bit of substance. But what of the teams from the north east?

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!

Breath Ray posted:

Finally, an argument with a bit of substance. But what of the teams from the north east?

Middlesbrough are in the Championship.

mang
Jul 21, 2015

Breath Ray posted:

All Jews

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Aston Villa have appointed Remi Garde as their new manager

mang
Jul 21, 2015
Wait am I allowed to say Jews anymore? Would hate to eat a probation for talking about a team as worthless as Tottenham

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

beedeebee posted:

Nice table scrub.

It is nice, look at Chelsea way the gently caress down there in the gutter.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

I alluded to this in the op, and indeed the thread title

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

beedeebee posted:

Anyways, just read that Eva Carneiro is going to sue Chelsea. The meltdown keeps getting better and better.

Women love a good meltdown.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Will Arsenal win the league, goons?

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Villa spelt their new manager's name wrong

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

jyrka posted:

I don't think so my Estonian chum, not with injuries to Walcott and the ox. Giroud can only do so much. I think they'll do well to grab second. Spurs are looking good though and could grab fourth if Leicester falter.

Broletariat
Nov 14, 2014

jyrka posted:

Maybe, maybe

I can't believe we're doing this well even with all the injuries.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
welcome Loic Remy

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Maybe they're talking about all the cognac the supporters are drinking to try and forget the season.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

No movement

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Edit your post so that chelsea's says bowel movement please op

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
big fan of No movement and pc gaming

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
boro are gona walk this league next season lol

Hardflip
Jul 21, 2007

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34705246

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has been given a one-match stadium suspension with immediate effect and fined £40,000 by the Football Association.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Hardflip posted:

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has been given a one-match stadium suspension with immediate effect and fined £40,000 by the Football Association.

He's just happy he dosen't have to see them play

Broletariat
Nov 14, 2014

Hardflip posted:

haha he's going to get a twitter update about his sacking like the rest of us haha

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Come On You No Movements imo, big fan of No Movement FC checking in here

YNMA

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Rooney is piss

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM

beedeebee posted:

Nice table scrub.

Roman's lawyers will win and everyone at Chelsea will have their spirits lifted and the Chels will go on to win the league.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

jyrka posted:

If we can attract the likes of a Draxler, Higuan or Messi in the window, we're in with a shout

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

corpuscollossus posted:

If we can attract the likes of a Draxler, Higuan or Messi in the window, we're in with a shout

Messi might be tough depending on the tax-evade situation in North London

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!
arsenal winning the league with mourinho getting sacked and chelsea coming 10th would be the best season in memory imho

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Rooney is piss

he is

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Ok gents, lets try to actually stay on topic and not post stupid tired memes in this thread, save it for the match day threads. If you're going to insult a team or a player, make an effort to be funny or to use more than a few words. I think these threads have gotten particularly bad lately because we've all, myself included, been posting the same dumb poo poo back and forth at each other forever. Lets see what it's like to have some good discussion about the premier league for once, in the spirit of the American holiday of Thanksgiving. Then we can all be thankful we don't have to post on reddit.

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!
...yet

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM

not not luvd posted:

arsenal winning the league with mourinho getting sacked and chelsea coming 10th would be the best season in memory imho

If Arsenal win the league they would do it in the most Arsenal way possible. It would happen after they go out of the CL in the group stages, and lose early in the FA cup. Aguero wouldn't play more than 2 more matches this season. Arteta would score the title winning goal after Joel Campbell's shot is blocked. Sunderland would stay up with 30 points thanks to 6 points from doing the double over the gunners.

In other words it would make Chelsea's title win last season look exciting.

Of course Chelsea continuing to implode would go some way towards balancing out how disappointing Arsenal winning the league would be, but it would still be a stain on the premier league.

Hashtag Banterzone fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Nov 2, 2015

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

If Arsenal win the league they would do it in the most Arsenal way possible. It would happen after they go out of the CL in the group stages, and lose early in the FA cup. Aguero wouldn't play more than 2 more matches this season. Arteta would score the title winning goal after Joel Campbell's shot is blocked. Sunderland would stay up with 30 points thanks to 6 points from doing the double over the gunners.

Of course Chelsea continuing to implode would go some way towards balancing out how disappointing Arsenal winning the league would be, but it would still be a stain on the premier league.

it's almost as if 2012 didn't happen

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

beedeebee posted:

Nice table scrub.

She's also apparently making a claim against Mourinho personally, which is great and I hope she wins against them (since everyone else has this season)

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/nov/02/jose-mourinho-chelsea-eva-carneiro-legal-claim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Broletariat
Nov 14, 2014

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

nice meltdown

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread