Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

jyrka posted:

Will Arsenal win the league, goons?

If we can attract the likes of a Draxler, Higuan or Messi in the window, we're in with a shout

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
I think people are discounting Bournemouth too soon. On paper they are the league's weakest side, but I watched them against Southhampton who are legitimately good, and they outplayed them in the second half. They're bad, but not Chelsea bad.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
I'm not goyim to the game, I could sure usury a few tickets

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Has any team in on Chelsea's points made 4th by the end of the season?

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

Elliptical Dick posted:

Chelsea actually looked a lot better yesterday. Still amazed that Mourinho is still there after all the poo poo that's happened this season. Long may his reign continue.

That Stoke steward is a huge whiny baby though. How much of an rear end do you have to be to complain about that little thing?

New shoes on the car and a flight to the Apple. Hell,

Also there's no way that wasn't intentional. If Costa weren't playing football he'd be digging shallow graves.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

Ewar Woowar posted:

I mean I hate Costa but i can't see any contact there.

Look closer

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Dea Gea has good opinions

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/chicharito-could-have-helped-united-during-drought-de-gea

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Supporting Arsenal is like having a hot bipolar fiance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

8raz posted:

If you enjoyed Vardy breaking the record you also condone racism. Thats how it works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8wRr8drbCM

Jamie is a goal scoring machine but a minute in front of the mic and you can tell his operating system is a proper piece of poo poo

• Locked thread