Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Not to try to insert facts into this interesting discussion but Arsene does really only say "there is some doping going on" and that the current tests are poo poo, which isn't exactly a revelation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Der Shovel posted:

Yeah, after it basically turned out that the Russian anti-doping testing facility was a massive front for payoffs, it doesn't take much of a leap of faith to imagine further "shocking" revelations are on the way.

I sure will be shocked when it transpires that lots of Russian clubs are involved in doping

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

euroboy posted:

Martin Fulop is dead. http://www.eurosport.co.uk/football...957/story.shtml

I'll always remember him for the one game he played for WBA where he gifted Arsenal the top four trophy on the last day of the season.

I'll always remember him coming in on emergency loan and pissing a lot of people off :unsmith:

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

pik_d posted:

Nasri's Arsenal DNA is showing through, he's apparently crocked until February.

thatcrowdwithohnosigns.jpg

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Homework Explainer posted:

those teams don't use their b squads in the league

He means they can afford to rest all the big players when they are playing anyone below 4th or 5th in the league

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

oliwan posted:

percentage of premier league apologists who actually follow the other leagues they are talking about : 0%

What do you suggest we do? Actually watch Spanish football? How else are we supposed to have ridiculous uninformed arguments?

• Locked thread