Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

serious gaylord posted:

Rooney will end his career as the player with the most goals in the Premier League, Most goals for England and most goals for United yet people will still call him poo poo.
Agreed. Overall he's a great player but when he has a bad run people really notice. And that's only because he's poor by his own standards. He's won 5 titles, 3 FA Cups and a CL with United and has been anything but a passenger. He deserves a chance to find his form again but at the moment he probably needs to be benched.

He'll be back. There's still a good few years at the top still with his ability.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

Breath Ray posted:

i mean lets take a step back here. weve got a liverpool fan who has the worlds favourite manager newly in charge. they beat the reigning champions in their last game. their best player of last season is back among the goals. and what are they talking about? how posterity will judge waybe toadfish rooney.
i'd love an insight into the most talked about teams here. can you give me some cold hard data or even some stats...? ooh i'm licking my lips.

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
Sturridge needs to get with the program.

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
If you enjoyed Vardy breaking the record you also condone racism. Thats how it works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8wRr8drbCM

• Locked thread