Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
If newcastle sign julian speroni instead of victor valdes as an emergency loan i'm going to be mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Brony Car posted:

Reportedly, Garde talked to Houllier about Villa before he took the job and Houllier said "I told him it was a great club with excellent facilities, a very good fanbase and they have a chairman who backs you." I think Houllier's information was out of date (or he has a very specific idea of what "backing" means).

It'd be interesting to see if Remi puts Agbonlahor on the bench. How did that guy become captain?

Garde said that Lerner was ambitious lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

straight up brolic posted:

Incorrect. We have good players, we were just being managed by an even bigger plonker than McClaren.

You're mistaking poor results for poor quality. Sherwood didn't leverage the strengths of our players at all.

villa have a few good players but most of them are really poo poo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i'm glad newcastle traded one really dirty right back for another who is slower but a lot better at everything else. janmaat could be world class if he wasn't slow as gently caress for a full back

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

enrique was alright then liverpool signed him and like most of their signings was either permanently injured or extremely bad

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Bea Nanner posted:

I'm pretty nervous for the derby. Koscielny should be back. Bellerin and Arteta don't look set to pass a fit test.

arteta lol. he's poo poo now

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

elliott only made 2 saves today that were really good but the free kick save in particular is something krul has been awful at recently

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Byolante posted:

I think Stoke are turning into a scarily good team now. Diouf is back from injury, Shawcross's back is healed, Butland is better than Begovic.

Having Shaqiri, Bojan, Arnautovich, Walters and Diouf all there ready to play in attack is amazing and I don't even recognise the sort of football we are playing now compared to even a season ago. Sparky is a genius :stoke:

i don't think you should say this about a team that couldn't beat newcastle currently

Jose fucked around with this message at 09:40 on Nov 8, 2015

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

how did lanzini end up playing in the middle east in his early 20's considering how good he is

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Skip My Posts posted:

chelsea are in 16th you oval office lmao

lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Hardflip posted:

no he already tried selling the club for us but nobody wanted to buy it

doesn't he want some insane amount of money like mike ashley does?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

newcastle desperately need a good central midfielder in january and not signing cabaye back when he was offered was so dumb

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

newcastle have been incredibly poo poo at times this season but its usually only for half of a match which loses it like against watford/man city but since Colback got injured we've been loving awful because there is no central midfielder who makes themselves available for a pass and then moves forward a bit and passes the ball forward. all attacking play comes from the wings including the full back making the team really easy to counter attack and every team knows it. wijnaldum looked completely lost playing there yesterday since its the first time he's had to since we signed him

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

last i read bournemouth had conceded the most goals despite not letting many attempts on goal compared to most of the other teams so their keeper must be really poo poo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i like that arsenal manage to go on a run that convinces some people in the press they can win the league and then inevitably important players get injured because wenger refused to sign back up and it gets derailed happens almost every season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Dunban posted:

No, they can't.

bayern just stop playing after 70 minutes instead

• Locked thread