Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Rooney will end his career as the player with the most goals in the Premier League, Most goals for England and most goals for United yet people will still call him poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Oh I agree, he's never going to be remembered like Giggs, Cantona or even Ronaldo will be, but he'll still go down as one of Uniteds great players.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

chuggo is BACK posted:

The north east could bum the championship next year

Yeah but then they'd get bummed by the south the season after.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
The modern fullback is a winger first, defender second. This is why central defenders also need to be full backs, and sitting midfielders need to be central defenders. You often see the central defender on the full backs side drop out wide and the midfielder fill that spot when they lose possession.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

chuggo is BACK posted:

Moyes at Chelsea would be a dream

Liverpool would be better imo.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

peanut- posted:

https://vid.me/arPm

McCarthy knew exactly what he was doing there, what a complete oval office. Right in front of the ref too.

Thats like the definition of a scissor tackle, from behind, with studs over the ball. That couldn't have been a redder card.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
I didn't know Pinarello made child bikes.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

Anyone interested in double leg failures can find a lot more here

loving lol.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Linekar seems alright on BT sport actually. Its like he's allowed to be a bit more leeway to criticise than on match of the day where he seems to have to stay neutral.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Jose posted:

last i read bournemouth had conceded the most goals despite not letting many attempts on goal compared to most of the other teams so their keeper must be really poo poo

Boruc pretty much threw the ball in his own net 4-5 times before they replaced him with Federici.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Klopp to Sturridge: Stop being a little bitch.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34947564

• Locked thread