Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Ravel posted:

I thought Fuentes basically confirmed that doping was going on at the top levels of the sport, to nobody's surprise.

he had to turn down a serieA team because he was so busy with la liga, all the cyclists report seeing plenty of football and tennis players at his clinic.

Also a member of this very forum has witnessed doping equipment being delivered to the allianz arena

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

vyelkin posted:

lovely news. I wonder if someone could figure out if footballers actually have a higher cancer rate than other healthy adults, because it sure seems like they get cancer more often than your typical 30 year olds.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GW501516

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Diabi must have done it at least once

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Blue Star Error posted:

and unrelated but Greg Dyke wants the Prem to be reduced to 18 teams to help English teams in Europe he's a loving div.

They should have 5 relegation or promotion spots instead

• Locked thread