Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lot 49
Dec 7, 2007

I'll do anything
For my sweet sixteen

The Big Taff Man posted:

The problem is in the system and the total unwillingness of some of the players to take risks. I love Herrera and think he will be a great player but he's one of the worst offenders at passing the ball sideways or backwards when theres forward movement. The amount of times we have the ball outside the area and you can hear the whole stadium shouting shoot and the ball again goes sideways is frustrating. Its like we're trying to pass it in.

You know that this is more or less what Der Shovel posted and you tried to take him to task over it?

Anyway, what's the atmosphere like inside OT atm? Are either of Van Gaal or Rooney getting much stick from match going fans yet or is that still largely confined to forums and twitter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread