Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I think Stoke are turning into a scarily good team now. Diouf is back from injury, Shawcross's back is healed, Butland is better than Begovic.

Having Shaqiri, Bojan, Arnautovich, Walters and Diouf all there ready to play in attack is amazing and I don't even recognise the sort of football we are playing now compared to even a season ago. Sparky is a genius :stoke:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

blue footed boobie posted:

Are all of these players hungry? What kind of sandwich are you thinking about?

One involving Eva

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Ewar Woowar posted:

Just saw Walters signed a new deal too.

I used to hate Walters because he kinda looks like a oval office but he's actually pretty cool op and I dislike Stoke a whole lot less these days. Especially when they're beating Chelsea.

Also Chelsea aren't getting relegated but anything less than fourth is a catastrophic failure and no manager will survive that.

I always thought Walters was a big lump who runs a lot and not much else. Turns out when he is surrounded by quality attacking talent he can play really well and he is now my second fav stoke player behind Bojan. Stoke doing what so many clubs have failed to in the past in getting promoted playing thugball then successfully switching to attractive football without getting relegated. The owner and sparky deserve huge plaudits for pushing ahead and managing to get quality attacking players to a club with Stoke's rep. The other exciting thing is how all the promising players are still in the early to mid 20s so we will either get good service out of them or a good transfer fee.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Elliptical Dick posted:

Chelsea actually looked a lot better yesterday. Still amazed that Mourinho is still there after all the poo poo that's happened this season. Long may his reign continue.

That Stoke steward is a huge whiny baby though. How much of an rear end do you have to be to complain about that little thing?

Stoke fans have a long and proud history of trolling the poo poo out opposition managers, staff and players. He probably saw an opportunity to have a dump hit the second tower of shameful chelsea towers.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Brony Car posted:

Is he still cozy with Joorabchian? That might help a lot.

Kia was told to gently caress off and stay hosed off by John Coates when he took over day to day running of Stoke from his dad Peter and Sparky was hired. Kia might help get players to Stoke but he isn't allowed in the club facilities and Stoke won't make payments to him.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

sassassin posted:

Garry Monk is a horrible human being who destroyed Michu's career, health and marriage purely to spite Michael Laudrup, after he told the lads to have a lie in one wet Wednesday morning.

Its nice to see you finally agree with me as opposed to a year or so ago when you defended his insane rant about a stoke player diving for a penalty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJLRsmppBks

This man happily plays chico flores

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Diabi must have done it at least once

I believe the closest Diaby got was rupturing one in his return match from rupturing the other, which to be fair is a huge effort. Only person I can think of who has had a catastrophic leg fail was Vince McMahon tearing both quads clean off the bone simultaneously.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

Anyone interested in double leg failures can find a lot more here

name post combo so brutal

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Glendenning is a mopey oval office who doesn't actually watch most of the games he fields an opinion on.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Hardflip posted:

well ya he wants some money back. regardless of what he sells the club for, he'll have made a loss, so he's trying to minimise it

Does he realise that you can't insure a club against relegation so his magical plan of torching it for the insurance won't work out how he was hoping

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Klopp is mad Sturridge won't take the cancer cocktail

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Blue Star Error posted:

Only Real, Barca, PSG, Bayern can match English financial muscle and you don't see them struggling to get through piss easy group stages.

Its almost like these teams play in lovely 1/2 team leagues where they can afford to play the b side in the league and focus on the CL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

oliwan posted:

percentage of premier league apologists who actually follow the other leagues they are talking about : 0%

You are a loving clown, I watch every osasuna game that is televised, I just don't watch poo poo trash leagues like bayern's latest 5-0 win against a team that had a good player until bayern bought them below market rate because hitler or something.

• Locked thread