Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008

Brony Car posted:

It'd be interesting to see if Remi puts Agbonlahor on the bench. How did that guy become captain?

Probably because he grew up down the road loike

He's one of those players who I think of as perpetually 20 years old and I'm scared to look up his real age

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
Sooner or later there'll be an EDL march in Leicester and Vardy will have to voluntarily abandon his goalscoring run

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
He was always a weird unconventional player who is a bit lost when you don't build around him. I'm sure he'll get offers but it looks like he wants to go back to his hometown team.

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
It wasn't that funny you sheep

Panama Red posted:

I am a dumb person and would like to remedy my ignorance by finding out who are some good pundits for red hot Prem analysis

I already listen to the Football Weekly podcast although I am curious what people think of Glendenning. I used to like him the most but now he feels like the obligatory comic relief. Plus he likes to get into arguments on Twitter with people with 13 followers

What about Craig Burley? From what I've seen some people think he's brutally honest, others think he's an odious troll not much better than Robbie Savage

TIA

Glendenning has always been comic relief. Most journos have little insight or expertise different from the average internet commenter, apart from those that travel and do research and interview people like Jonathan Wilson.

Gary Neville was far and away the best pundit though he perhaps has bought into his own hype a little. Most ex-pros are either too afraid of alienating their old mates or are just too stupid to have any observations other than "he would have wanted to do better here".

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
Maybe the truth is.....hmmmmm.....somewhere in the middle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
At least it wasn't "jog on"

• Locked thread