Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009
Erm. Anyway. Quite excited for the midweek clash against Bayern. Even with Theo and the Ox out of commission we have got a chance again to score and win. JC will have another start and hopefully work as hard as he did against Swansea. A clean sheet would be would be fantastic, hopefully we don't lose our nerve and make the same kinds of mistakes we were making in the first half of the Swansea game.

We don't have much of a bench anymore which is scary. We've got to do some business in the winter but the chances are once again slim to none...

Welp, no matter the result I'm optimistic about the derby on Sunday as well. #COYG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009

peanut- posted:

https://vid.me/arPm

McCarthy knew exactly what he was doing there, what a complete oval office. Right in front of the ref too.

Almost as bad as the Costa stomp on that steward.

Bea Nanner posted:

Are you suggesting that the rest of the team will not be able to payet forward?

:golfclap:

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009
I think we can all agree it's Chelsea we want relegated.

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009

Akileese posted:

Get ready for Calum Chambers at holding midfield everyone. This team is the reason I drink heavily.

Oh Jesus Christ no. God we need to buy badly.

• Locked thread