Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

beedeebee posted:

Anyways, just read that Eva Carneiro is going to sue Chelsea. The meltdown keeps getting better and better.

Women love a good meltdown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Monk to Arsenal, and he can take Kyle Bartley back with him.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

EvilHawk posted:

Arsenal's medical staff are a loving shambles.

I liked it when Arsene blamed Wales for Ramsey's 50th hamstring injury in 3 years.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Rooney has a fat scouse potato face and that's all the evidence I need to call him a poo poo granny-shagging oval office tbh.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Bournemouth's midfield is better than Villa's.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Bogan Krkic posted:

Newcastle and Sunderland will both be really funny to see get relegated but I really can't decide who I want the third team to be

Swansea

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Frankston posted:

Villa actually have a fairly capable team and a few decent players

This makes them the 19th best squad in the league.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

The Big Taff Man posted:

I hope Swansea go down so I never have to read another Sassasin post outside of the Dating megathread

Does your missus know you're reading the dating thread?

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

He read my post in the match day thread.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Breath Ray posted:

Tell me of these defensive left and right backs of yore.

Neil Taylor

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Janmaat is a bad player, and it says a lot about Newcastle's squad that their fans think he's good.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Bea Nanner posted:

José Enrique no es bueno.

This guy is gay. He does everything except play football

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Is Monk out yet?

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

FullLeatherJacket posted:

Maybe Brendan was a good manager all along

Come home, Brenda

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Reminder that Garry Monk took off Gylfi Sigurdsson and replaced him with Leon Britton in a game where Swansea were 1-0 down with 75% possession.

Gomis - who can't hit a barn door with an african birth certificate and hasn't looked like scoring since August - played 90 minutes.

A striker he spent £5m on just because he looks like Gomis came on with only 3 minutes to go.

Michu (of me posting "michuuuuuuuu" fame) is rotting in Spain.

He'll name an unchanged team again against Bournemouth, lose 1-0, and be sacked. God willing. gently caress him and his drug-bud James Beattie, too.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Norwich have learned how to dig in and nullify ponderous possession play and should beat the chels

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
The divorce is final. Michu is gone.

:(

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

MrBling posted:

RIP.

How do you feel about Monks chances of keeping his job?

They're too good because he's Jenkins' boy. Monk out.

Laudrup only got sacked because he didn't play ball behind the scenes. Even at his worst he had decent excuses in Europa league and injuries. The stuff with his scum agent over the summer meant the board were just waiting for a drop in form, and he obliged because training is for nerds.

Shame Michu couldn't hold out until we got a new manager that might want him and his glass ankles, but I think that grudge goes deeper than Monk anyway.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Garry Monk is a horrible human being who destroyed Michu's career, health and marriage purely to spite Michael Laudrup, after he told the lads to have a lie in one wet Wednesday morning.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Byolante posted:

Its nice to see you finally agree with me as opposed to a year or so ago when you defended his insane rant about a stoke player diving for a penalty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJLRsmppBks

This man happily plays chico flores

His relationship with Chico was anything but happy. Not after he got stung on the excess for his windscreen repair.

Nothing wrong with what he says in that video, though.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

The Big Taff Man posted:

You make up the weirdest things about Swansea players

The Mirror made up that rumour. It's one of my favourites.

Was the wrestling good?

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I wonder how many more people can quote a post.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
G Nevs and Carragher are the best by some distance, pretty much everyone else is poo poo. Lineker's alright when he's allowed to speak his mind.

Danny Murphy wins the award for worst on tv. Thick, dour twat.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Come home, Brenda. All is forgiven.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Monk has blamed "the tension amongst the fans" for the performance today.

That's him out by Monday then. Take some responsibility you daft oval office.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

blue footed boobie posted:

I hope Rodgers doesn't go back to managing Swansea and in fact I hope he never manages anywhere again and goes somewhere where no one ever has to listen to him talk or see his awful face ever again.

I want him back and Joe and Sinclair and Michu and Chico, all the old "cliques" that were kicked out of the club for being "disruptive".

Kyle Bartley lumping long balls at Eder jfc what happened?

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Frankston posted:

Guys, I think this might be the year that Villa go down

Didn't look that bad against Swansea, who are an... oh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Jose posted:

i like that arsenal manage to go on a run that convinces some people in the press they can win the league and then inevitably important players get injured because wenger refused to sign back up and it gets derailed happens almost every season

'Back up' is a funny name for a drug.

• Locked thread