Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Come On You No Movements imo, big fan of No Movement FC checking in here

YNMA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Jamie Vardy has scored as many goals as Liverpool Football Club.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Maybe there's a clause in Mourinho's contract saying that he literally cannot be sacked.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Emre Can is one of those guys who firmly believes he's amazing at every aspect of a football match but is really only good at like two or three things, which don't include dribbling, shooting, or ambitious passing. When all he has to do is run around all day pressing people he looks really good, but as soon as he actually gets the ball and starts trying to do stepovers and through balls and shooting from thirty yards he looks like garbage. So it's natural that he looks good in Klopp's new high pressing system, but he still isn't an asset offensively and I think Henderson could improve the side a lot once he comes back.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Nice picture of a Brazilian man wearing the jersey of the Spanish national team.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

peanut- posted:

https://vid.me/arPm

McCarthy knew exactly what he was doing there, what a complete oval office. Right in front of the ref too.

The reddest of red cards, terrible reffing.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
imo James McCarthy should have to pay the loan fee for West Ham to loan in a player to replace Payet.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

blue footed boobie posted:

It especially explains when new arsenal signings are amazing for a couple months and then take an immediate downturn.

It could also explain why Arsenal tend to fade away in the second half of the season.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

euroboy posted:

Martin Fulop is dead. http://www.eurosport.co.uk/football...957/story.shtml

I'll always remember him for the one game he played for WBA where he gifted Arsenal the top four trophy on the last day of the season.

lovely news. I wonder if someone could figure out if footballers actually have a higher cancer rate than other healthy adults, because it sure seems like they get cancer more often than your typical 30 year olds.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

DOOP posted:

something something doping cancer something

Well yeah that's what I'm getting at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

Anyone interested in double leg failures can find a lot more here

lmao