Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

Der Shovel posted:

I just realized this week is yet another loving poo poo-rear end international week. God damnit.

Look forward to Vardy doing his cruciate in, beginning Leicester's inevitable slide into the bottom half, meanwhile Chelsea have a chance to get their internals sorted and end up going on a 20-game unbeaten run.

I mean, that's what every pundit in the country is expecting, so why wouldn't it happen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

I am glad that The Allardyce Presence is starting to leave West Ham, and is beginning to make itself known at Sunderland

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Blue Star Error posted:

and unrelated but Greg Dyke wants the Prem to be reduced to 18 teams to help English teams in Europe he's a loving div.

I'm enjoying this sitcom we're currently in where the running joke is to copy the Germans in the least effective way possible

• Locked thread