Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Elliptical Dick posted:

Chelsea actually looked a lot better yesterday. Still amazed that Mourinho is still there after all the poo poo that's happened this season. Long may his reign continue.

That Stoke steward is a huge whiny baby though. How much of an rear end do you have to be to complain about that little thing?

Getting stepped on by cleats hurts like gently caress and the dude is sitting there making a poo poo wage as some millionaire comes over and stomps on his foot. Not on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

DEAD MAN'S SHOE posted:

have you considered trying corticosteroids for the pain, pusy

even albanians dont cry that much
great post!

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Elliptical Dick posted:

poo poo so every time someone stepped on my foot with football boots by accident I could have put a claim in?!? I wish I would have known that when I was still playing.

Interesting point. What team did that steward play for? What is your IQ?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Elliptical Dick posted:

It was an accident you nonce

Nah

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Gigi Galli posted:

Cool argument about some dumb bullshit. How about how Manchester city somehow scored 0 goals against villa?

Its not really dumb bullshit is it, its an event that happened during a game

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Elliptical Dick posted:

No you're right. It is retarded because nothing happened. I don't even like Diego Costa but I don't believe even he would be enough of a bell end to stand on a steward's foot with intent.

You can see in the video he does it on purpose. This guy is always kicking out and stomping on people. If he was a clumsy oaf civilian it'd be one thing but hes an "elite" athlete who depends on knowing where his feet are at all times. Verdict: guilty.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Breath Ray posted:

Does anyone have a gif of the incident so I can make my binding judgement?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Parity warning posted:

Look at him prancing, he knows what he's gonna do and takes that much glee from inflicting random violence on another person. It's beautiful.

Notice how he makes sure to put his full body weight onto the one foot, the guy has done this before.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

He's right

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Tsaedje posted:

Not to try to insert facts into this interesting discussion but Arsene does really only say "there is some doping going on" and that the current tests are poo poo, which isn't exactly a revelation.

What fact are you inserting here exactly?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Blue Star Error posted:

Mods rename him Polite Van Nistelrooy

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

opus111 posted:

yeah I'm not disagreeing with that, I'm just saying that the CL isn't very fun to watch so if we lose the coefficient rating we have or never get past the first knockout round, then so what... I'd rather english football continues as it is if it means getting better/more consistent in europe means playing more like a mainland team. I watch football because I want to be entertained. The championship and premier league are way more interesting.

I agree. The CL needs a shake up. Really stale

• Locked thread