Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Blue Star Error posted:

Garde's an idiot for taking the Villa job. He was being talked up as Wenger's successor and now he's going to have a big claret and blue failure on his record.

Reportedly, Garde talked to Houllier about Villa before he took the job and Houllier said "I told him it was a great club with excellent facilities, a very good fanbase and they have a chairman who backs you." I think Houllier's information was out of date (or he has a very specific idea of what "backing" means).

It'd be interesting to see if Remi puts Agbonlahor on the bench. How did that guy become captain?

Brony Car fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Nov 3, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Ewar Woowar posted:

Lescott is real bad op.

Has Illori played for you? Everyone always raves about him at Liverpool but it's pretty clear no one has ever seen him actually play a game. I'm not even sure he exists to be honest.

They've never played Ilori, which has made the loan a waste of time for everyone involved. As Tim Sherwood put it:

quote:

I would never have taken him if it was just a loan. I have no interest in developing players for other clubs but with the opportunity to sign him at the end of it was too good to turn down.

[...]

We can take him on trial for a year to see if he can be that player I think he can. It is a great deal for this football club.

So Sherwood viewed the loan as an extended "try before you buy" period for someone he did not feel was ready for the first team. Awesome.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

chuggo is BACK posted:

He's just thick op

Thick
Solid
Tight

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

sassassin posted:

This guy is gay. He does everything except play football

He has some mentals problems.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Reprisal posted:

Hughes deserved a bonus for his recruitment, it's astounding who he's drawn to the Britinnia

Is he still cozy with Joorabchian? That might help a lot.

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Liverpool status: still bad

It was a weird match. Despite how bad Liverpool was, if Benteke had managed to convert any of the many chances he got, the end result would have looked a lot different.

The lack of balance in Liverpool's midfield is staggering. Lucas has no speed and Can has no consistency and the entire squad was getting muscled off the ball by the likes of Zaha. I really wonder if Henderson's return is going to do anything to improve the situation, but I suspect not.

It's also amazing at how little threat Liverpool pose on corners and set pieces. Pardew must still be laughing his rear end off from that spectacle. You have to wonder why no one on that side can take a decent corner. Even in the days of Peak Gerrard, Liverpool corner kicks have been pathetic.

It was pretty funny seeing the likes of Lucas and Coutinho bounce off of the likes of Zaha like they were hit by tanks. I really hope some German muscle-tech makes its way to Melwood soon.

Brony Car fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Nov 9, 2015

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
By the way, guess who left early:

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

chuggo is BACK posted:

umm they already are?? idiot?

Sakho may have injured his ACL.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Der Shovel posted:

That is literally what I was thinking of while reading it. I mean I realize it's part of Wilmots' job to big up his players but god drat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJUbtuPCQNY

Lots of silky skills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

EvilHawk posted:

Jose Enrique is fit and playing for our u21s tonight :psyduck:

There is no cover for the fullbacks. Hopefully this works out.

• Locked thread