Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
Cool but also pretend i'm someone still crying like a big dumb baby whenever people say 'EPL'.

Newcastle are bad. I don't like it. But it's not going to change. McLaren losing the dressing room will be good for some laughs though and he might be gone before christmas.That would be a good present. Maybe we'll get relegated.

tetsuo fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Nov 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

Blue Star Error posted:

English teams already have a massive financial advantage if they can't succeed in the CL despite that its their own fault
Is it massive? I thought that while the Sky pl deal is the biggest it's also split more evenly among the teams whereas the top 2-3 teams in the other European leagues - maybe Germany excepted? - are taking home the majority of the broadcasting money for their league, roughly evening it out.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

Blue Star Error posted:

Only Real, Barca, PSG, Bayern can match English financial muscle and you don't see them struggling to get through piss easy group stages.
Christ, I didn't say they did, I'm just wondering about this massive financial gap

• Locked thread