Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Brighterday posted:

I'm soo hyped for the derby, gonna start drinking now till kick off. As someone form the poor side of North London, let me tell you that I hate Arsenal more than the combined hatred from my parents, my teachers, the police, my government and every other middle class wanker from London. Harry Kane is bigger than Jesus.

A fan like this is far more relatable than these american wankers who get into football because they got bullied by jocks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Ravel posted:

I thought Fuentes basically confirmed that doping was going on at the top levels of the sport, to nobody's surprise.

Yeah but a lot of people think everyone's just joking or something, when for real, that entire decade of Spanish sporting achievement was a lie, look at how Nadal mysteriously forgets how to play Tennis the same time Fuentes' poo poo comes out and the Spaniards become drooling retards who can't beat the Dutch.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

I like Lewis Hamilton too.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Breath Ray posted:

a lot of emotional posting today which is no bad thing but lets face it the prem is the richest and most popular league wirdlwide althgoiugh the last 20 minutes of monaco marseille had more goals than all three of todays prem games combined which were boring rubbish. also probably worth mentioning that at a micro levelthe ppl on the forums who prefer the spanish league are comfortabl;y and id argue not coincidentally, the worst posters. not sure if anyone has noticed this/agrees but just something ive observed from five years of posting heere

Thankfully next year even the shittest of EPL teams will be richer than the whole of La Liga put together, as long as you don't look under certain players' beds.

• Locked thread