Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Ewar Woowar posted:

Just saw Walters signed a new deal too.

I used to hate Walters because he kinda looks like a oval office but he's actually pretty cool op and I dislike Stoke a whole lot less these days. Especially when they're beating Chelsea.

Also Chelsea aren't getting relegated but anything less than fourth is a catastrophic failure and no manager will survive that.

Walters is the most underrated stirker in the league imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

drat she is so stunning

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

I dont know why everybody wrings their hands over english teams in the champions league. It's generally a boring competition and european teams are dull to watch. as long as the premier league keeps being the most fun to watch (which I think it is) then who cares? Let the boring fancy dans have their diving matches.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

yeah I'm not disagreeing with that, I'm just saying that the CL isn't very fun to watch so if we lose the coefficient rating we have or never get past the first knockout round, then so what... I'd rather english football continues as it is if it means getting better/more consistent in europe means playing more like a mainland team. I watch football because I want to be entertained. The championship and premier league are way more interesting.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

oh :)

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

oliwan posted:

just now im smacking my lips thinking about watching the english premier league full of good english lads who mean well, instead of those diving european "fancy dans'

same. chelsea tottenham is going to be real good :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

reminds me of when that brazilian guy was on FW and Ac jimbo slapped him down about this.

• Locked thread