Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Breath Ray posted:

Hello and welcome to the continuation of popular long-running serial the EPL thread, where four posters were probated last month alone. More on that later. Feel free to use this thread to attack Manchester United out of obscure motives of envy and dislike. To talk about how you saw Chelsea’s collapse coming a mile off even when you didn’t. To just generally be really objectionable, pigheaded and unpleasant the whole time. Or you could be gracious in victory and philosophical in defeat? Just an idea.

Here’s the table:

|`````|

Remember if you post one word / emoji responses you could be probated, possibly for a day or more. Don't miss out on this limited time offer!

ok here's the real table

No movement 1 Man City 11 17 25
No movement 2 Arsenal 11 13 25
No movement 3 Leicester 11 4 22
No movement 4 Man Utd 11 7 21
No movement 5 West Ham 11 7 20
No movement 6 Tottenham 10 8 17
No movement 7 Southampton 11 5 17
No movement 8 Liverpool 11 0 17
No movement 9 Everton 11 4 16
No movement 10 Crystal Palace 11 1 16
No movement 11 Watford 11 0 16
No movement 12 West Brom 11 -4 14
No movement 13 Swansea 11 -3 13
No movement 14 Stoke 11 -3 13
No movement 15 Chelsea 11 -6 11
No movement 16 Norwich 11 -8 9
No movement 17 Bournemouth 11 -12 8
No movement 18 Newcastle 11 -10 7
No movement 19 Sunderland 11 -12 6
No movement 20 Aston Villa 10 -8 4

Remi Garde in.

I don't even watch my own team let alone the team of others but here are my thoughts about United...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

EvilHawk posted:

Arsenal's medical staff are a loving shambles.

Wenger won't let them give their players drugs like everyone else

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

Twat le Piss posted:

Speaking about mentile managers, is Ian Holloway still managing? I miss him in the Prem

He got Millwall relegated last season by being a bad manager

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

Jose posted:

i don't think you should say this about a team that couldn't beat newcastle currently

Hurrr you didn't beat a specific team so you aren't playing good football, shut up you spastic

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

The Big Taff Man posted:

Yeah Arsenal chat on the Traffordcast :rolleyes:

They had craiglen on 3 weeks ago and he spent 8 minutes just muttering arsenal cunts over and over again while therat and der shovel applauded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

oliwan posted:

percentage of premier league apologists who actually follow the other leagues they are talking about : 0%

If you dislike a league for whatever reason why would you watch it?

• Locked thread