Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Ok gents, lets try to actually stay on topic and not post stupid tired memes in this thread, save it for the match day threads. If you're going to insult a team or a player, make an effort to be funny or to use more than a few words. I think these threads have gotten particularly bad lately because we've all, myself included, been posting the same dumb poo poo back and forth at each other forever. Lets see what it's like to have some good discussion about the premier league for once, in the spirit of the American holiday of Thanksgiving. Then we can all be thankful we don't have to post on reddit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

So what happened to Darmian? He was great for Italy when he last played but that was a while ago. Has he let the initial success go to his head?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Cool argument about some dumb bullshit. How about how Manchester city somehow scored 0 goals against villa?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

African AIDS cum posted:

Its not really dumb bullshit is it, its an event that happened during a game

I didn't see it so I assumed it was something retarded, sorry. However, let's not resort to one word replies and shots at each others intelligence.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Shut up about wrestling (unless it involves Rooney apparently) in this thread or be banned.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Eau de MacGowan posted:

I reckon Jovetic could do it.

Rossi too.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Seedorf could've done well with a transfer window and some more time imo. His spell at Milan was doomed from the start and I hope he gets a chance somewhere else.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

excuse me lady posted:

*Russ arrives in thread, backwards*

Fuckin lmao

Blue Star Error posted:

I like maths and found it interesting and think all these guys are gay especially the one who's clearly yet another PITUAE alt

But also this. You made the fatal mistake of using a term everyone had to look up and became ashamed. Anyway, how bout them Mourinhos and what not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Juve's loan army makes Chelsea's look modest by comparison.

They also owned half of almost every youth player in the entire league system in Italy until the FIGC banned that practice.

• Locked thread