Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

quiet enjoyment posted:

Erm. Anyway. Quite excited for the midweek clash against Bayern. Even with Theo and the Ox out of commission we have got a chance again to score and win. JC will have another start and hopefully work as hard as he did against Swansea. A clean sheet would be would be fantastic, hopefully we don't lose our nerve and make the same kinds of mistakes we were making in the first half of the Swansea game.

We don't have much of a bench anymore which is scary. We've got to do some business in the winter but the chances are once again slim to none...

Welp, no matter the result I'm optimistic about the derby on Sunday as well. #COYG

Cappbell probably won't start against Bayern.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...h-on-bench.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

Brony Car posted:

It'd be interesting to see if Remi puts Agbonlahor on the bench. How did that guy become captain?

Default.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
José Enrique no es bueno.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
I'm pretty nervous for the derby. Koscielny should be back. Bellerin and Arteta don't look set to pass a fit test.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
Are you suggesting that the rest of the team will not be able to payet forward?

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

Elliptical Dick posted:

I don't know who that guy is but he must be rich cause she could do so much better

He's a polar explorer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

EvilHawk posted:

This is also my favourite thing:

Look at the positions of Chelsea, Newcastle, Leicester, and West Ham.

I love that he got Villa dead on.

• Locked thread