Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

I'm happy that even though we're not the best at the minute Villa's hilarious form makes me feel better.

Also the fact that the 'New Manager Bounce™' will be almost wasted on the fact they've got Man City, Everton, Arsenal and Southampton among their next few fixtures.

Just thinking back to all those badly photoshopped pitures on Facebook of Tim Sherwood's head over Jordan Belfort's head in Wolf of Wall Street. Feels good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

I think it's Matic; he looks like a bit of a poo poo-stirring oval office.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Garde is a French Tim Sherwood - they're hosed.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

MrBling posted:

The fact that Pulis let Lescott go without a fight should tell you how bad he is now.

I thought this. At first I was gutted we let him go because he looked decent in the first few games. But if you're prepared to let him go to your biggest local rival and probably to a team that will be a rival in terms of premier league position for nothing then he cant have been that good and he's not exactly been great at Villa.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

not not luvd posted:

im off to me first nld and i cannae wait

watch the game in a nearby pub instead even though you have tickets

• Locked thread