Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I'm kinda disappointed by the jillion bad things surrounding the champs but I had a daughter in July and she's awesome so I kinda don't give a gently caress.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Machinegunboyo posted:

Word is that fabregas is a big player in the little revolt against mourinho. Wengy knew...

Seems totally likely that one of Jose's most trusted players who can't get dropped would have the dressing room power to stage a coup 1.5 years after joining the club.

Also Cesc just released a statement.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Mourinho's appeals to sign players was rejected by Roman so Mou can point to that. Maybe Roman wanted the youth played or something. Expect big money in January.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Brony Car posted:

By the way, guess who left early:

Slipping out. Classic Gerrard.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

FullLeatherJacket posted:

I've been trying to think of what would have to happen for Chelsea fans to turn on Mourinho, and I'm pretty sure "losing to Jews twice in a row" is basically the only answer, unless he's willing to have a mixed-race baby

subconsciously inserting your own prejudices doesn't make a zing

• Locked thread