Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Jim Barris posted:

Once I was drinking heavily alone feeling sorry for myself when some friends showed up unannounced and I was rather teed off about it cause I wanted to be alone with my liquor and misery. So one of them she jokingly says something like 'ha ha wouldn't it be crazy if we all had sex?' and well I said something like "oh yea? well guess what its loving happening". So i start taking off my clothes and I look up and they're both just standing there confused so I bark at them to start stripping cause this is happening. So to make a long story short we had a threesome that nobody really wanted to happen but I made it happen to punish them for interrupting my self-pity party.

haha yeah man whenever nerds interrupt my drinking i rape the poo poo outta them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread