Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.

Plan Z posted:

The only real problem with them is that the seasoning is a process. I could do a write-up for that if it pleases the court.

Holy poo poo, please do this immediately. I love my Molcajete because it grinds so well, but I had no idea that seasoning it was even a thing. It's such a major pain in the rear end to try and wash it thoroughly after each time I use it, I should have known I was doing something wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Steve Yun posted:

Anything you get that's stainless steel will probably last longer than you live.

My grandmother was actually talking with my mom, today, about a stainless steel pan that she received as a wedding gift 50 years ago that our family still uses!

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

SubG posted:

Vitamix is The Blender, but they're not that cheap so the official hivemind response (unless it's changed recently) is to get the Ninja.

The Ninja is fantastic, I picked one up for 20 bucks and it handled everything I threw at it. I made freaking peanut butter with that thing, no problem.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

For what it's worth, I use an Imusa myself, but that second one looks ok. I'd still probably go with the first.