Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjDeRBwO_7U

Just a reminder: Jed York cannot be fired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Dawn of the Gabbert

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

ted

ginn

jr

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Ehud posted:

ted

ginn

jr

Is he trying to avoid touching the ball?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Is he trying to avoid touching the ball?

most of the time yeah

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

fiz what is it like to go from 12 or 13 years of steve smith to the ted ginn jr family experience

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ehud posted:

fiz what is it like to go from 12 or 13 years of steve smith to the ted ginn jr family experience

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

this is me every season since marino left:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Football is dead. We live and gently caress in poo poo and ashes. God pisses from the heavens and misery is all there is.

Death.

Death.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 14:36 on Nov 3, 2015

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

I know nobody was watching Bears/Vikings but on a 4th and 1, on the other side of the play, a ref got run into on accident and dropped. It was pretty funny

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Jim Tomsula looks like the first guy your mom dates after a divorce and a one and done coach.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
BORN TO DIE
WORLD IS A gently caress
鬼神 Kill Em All 1989
I am trash man
410,757,864,530 DEAD FANS.

Voodoo
Jun 3, 2003

m2sbr what
It's pretty clear the 49ers benched Kap to eliminate the risk of having to pay him a lot of guaranteed money if (when) he gets injured behind the non-existent offensive line. I would be fairly surprised if anyone outside of the 49ers' front office honestly believes that Gabbert will do anything more than stink up the joint like they've been doing all season. Kap wasn't helping all that much, but he was pretty low of the list of "problems with the 49ers".

I hope they cut Kap after this year and he goes and succeeds on another team. I hope Bowman retires after this season and goes off to fish with Willis. The 49ers ownership and front office deserve nothing.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Jed York is going to do down in history as literally the worst owner ever lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Jed York is going to do down in history as literally the worst owner ever lol

I want Fast Eddie to Fredo his rear end.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I hate the Santa Clara 49ers. This whole year has been like some horrible Rams fan voodoo fanfiction come to life.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
You guys are suffering the curse of the tan slacks.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Man who's the idiot that fired harbs can we fire him and put in a new gm

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

This is the most beautiful football gif ever.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Nail Rat posted:

This is the most beautiful football gif ever.

Second most beautiful

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I wonder if the Falcons are gonna lose next week, lets check in on their opponent...

:stare:

Everyone welcome...Your 7-2 Atlanta Falcons.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

All QBs playing like poo poo while Andy Dalton tops the QB list makes me want to die.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Oh, hello new thread.

Moving from the old one, The Titans have fired Ken Whisenhunt for the crime of sucking the most in the division of sucking.

Mike Mularkey named interim head coach.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

ZenVulgarity posted:

Man who's the idiot that fired harbs can we fire him and put in a new gm

I wish we could fire owners.

As there any been a case where the owners are told to GTFO and actually do? Probably not.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

You gotta catch him being a racist.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ken Whisenhunt was 1-20 as a HC when he didn't have 8 months to prepare for the game

TBC
Jan 12, 2006

Glazers gonna Glaze
Between Mularkey and Gabbert, people are now taking things Jacksonville decided weren't quite good enough for their organization and are promoting them.

Come to think of it, Del Rio and Coughlin were the same.

Time to see what Matt Jones still has left to offer.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
would rather fire the useless GM than Whiz if I had to pick one, to be honest, but firing Whiz is a good thing and I can hope the GM gets shitcanned soon as well

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Stupidly posted to last week's thread

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Steelers left guard Ramon Foster called in to The Fan's morning show of his own volition to double down on his comments Sunday that Vontaze Burfict targeted Le'Veon Bell, saying essentially that Burfict ran away from the play celeubrating what was an 8 yard gain on 1st down.

Like, what is there to celebrate giving up an 8 yard play on an early down, when everyone in the entire stadium knew immediately that Bell was injured and calling for a medic? He went on to threaten that the Steelers will be looking for Burfict when they play again in a few weeks.

When asked how that was any different than Mike Mitchell celebrating after knocking the wind out of receiver Marvin Jones, as well as telling AJ Green that he was next, Foster said that it's not any different, except Mitchell didn't end Jones' season

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
The Whiz definitely deserved to be fired immediately if not sooner, but their GM needs to be fired because the roster is trash.

:itwaspoo:

The only good thing is that Mariota looks promising even on that garbo roster, so maybe that will help them attract a real head coach and GM?

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Stupidly posted to last week's thread

I'm glad you finally have an equivalent of James Harrison on a rival to hate

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

last thread: (Broncos wanted to give their first for Joe Thomas)

And the Browns wanted Shaq Barrett, who the Broncos weren't willing to part with in addition to the pick. Browns not understanding fire sale.

Take the extra first rounder. Johnny Football don't need no tackles.

Dr. Poz
Sep 8, 2003

Dr. Poz just diagnosed you with a serious case of being a pussy. Now get back out there and hit them till you can't remember your kid's name.

Pillbug
N: 49ers bench Kaepernick for Gabbert, Titans fire Wisenhunt and make Mularkey interim head coach.

V: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA it's all been worth it now, for this one moment on this one day.

pyromance
Sep 25, 2006

Kalli posted:

Oh, hello new thread.

Moving from the old one, The Titans have fired Ken Whisenhunt for the crime of sucking the most in the division of sucking.

Mike Mularkey? Really? Couldn't they give Ray Horton a chance? Or *checks internet* OC Jason Michael??

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

I'm glad you finally have an equivalent of James Harrison on a rival to hate

I don't hate Burfict, or agree with Foster after watching the replay 100x. Just reporting what I heard during my morning commute. Just interesting to me that he called unscheduled to the morning show to press his comments bc that's the kind of thing that posses Tomlin off lol

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Kalli posted:

Oh, hello new thread.

So Chip Kelly to Tennessee, who would've thought.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!
Isn't Mularkey slang for bullshit

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kalli posted:

Ken Whisenhunt was 1-20 as a HC when he didn't have 8 months to prepare for the game

This man went to a Super Bowl and Marty couldn't even sniff one. The playoffs are loving cruel.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

No Butt Stuff posted:

last thread: (Broncos wanted to give their first for Joe Thomas)

And the Browns wanted Shaq Barrett, who the Broncos weren't willing to part with in addition to the pick. Browns not understanding fire sale.

Take the extra first rounder. Johnny Football don't need no tackles.

Because it isn't a fire sale?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Kyle McLorg of Bay Area Sports Guy, an independent and really good Bay Area sports reporting site broke the Colin Kaepernick benching story yesterday. They got national credit for this, which is cool. Jay Mariotti, in a desperate attempt to become relevant again, is dismissing him as a trash blogger who guessed right and refuses to give credit. He went on a mini-rant about it on Twitter last night.

This is after he posted a story with this as the opening line:
"If ticket prices were cheap and the stadium was in Golden Gate Park instead of Santa Where-a, then, sure, we’d be more patient with Jim Tomsula."

And then he posted this:

Get hosed Jay Mariotti.

• Locked thread