Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

criscodisco posted:

Yeah, the way Google handles your Google account across devices leaves a lot to be desired. It also populates your "contacts" in your phone with a shitload of just email addresses and things like that, including a bunch of the gibberish craigslist emails you wind up with if you buy/sell anything through that site. I can delete them, but haven't set aside the time to sit down and delete contacts one by one. I just love scrolling through dozens of "32bcdda436ar9@craigslist.org" to find a phone number.

Go to settings: only show contacts with a phone number. :tipshat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Ballistic Anomaly posted:

Cooking while drunk or tired might be dangerous...

Wtf is cooking spray?

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
RE cellphones. Mine has like a special 'energy-saving' feature I can only activate when there's less than 15% battery remaining. As far as I can tell, it doesn't deactivate anything. So why not run the phone in energy saving mode all the time???

• Locked thread