Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Oberleutnant posted:

*posts a screenshot of gbs*

I see your gbs and raise you a reddit.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

mobby_6kl posted:

How about these new Polycom spider thingies?

Looks awkward as gently caress.

Content: Touch screen keyboards in general. Big fingers + vowels close together + weird auto-correct assumptions = typing disaster.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Any website which has some kind of tabbed interface (like gmail on the web) but you cant actually open it in a new browser tab.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

OctoberBlues posted:

Is there a reason USBs couldn't have been made so you could plug them in upside down as well? I swear to god I guess the wrong way every time I try to plug one in.

The ones I hate are mini and micro USB https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USB#Mini_and_micro_connectors It is not always so easy to tell which way is up at a glance, and sometimes it will seem like it is going to fit at first even if you are putting it in the wrong way.

Can't wait until vendors come together and start building wireless charging into sofas and other stuff.

• Locked thread