Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Turns out when you're logged in to gmail on your work computer, Google remembers what you've searched for on your Android phone and includes it in the little drop down menu. Thanks Google, great idea.

Welcome to the jungle, we got fun and games. Youtube now remembers every single stupid video you've ever watched across all devices and continually suggests them. Read that funny burd thread and watched dozens of funny burd videos? Hope you enjoy looking like a bird crazy to anyone who uses your phone or a pc your google account is signed into.

So, this is the way I found out junjou romantica season 3 is out. Don't google junjou romantica trust me. It's an anime that aatrek would like. My last job which ended a few days ago had an open bay type setup that they slotted us db janitors into. Everyone was used to just using whatever terminal was open. We also spent a lot of the day waiting for poo poo and fan to meet, and while we did so we'd gently caress around on the internet.

I sat down after lunch to a screen that was opened to youtube. Someone had been watching some failarmy videos. Whatever. I hit back and get to a youtube search index that they forgot to sign out of and it was all RECOMMENDED FOR YOU: junjou romantica season3 episodes 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8.... Etc with a giant WATCHED over each and every one of them. LOL. I knew who had been there too. I am not a massive dick however so I didnt spill the beans on them. Besides when this happened I already had a better job lined up and was just looking forward to getting the gently caress outta there. But still, I Saw. I Know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Alan Smithee posted:

WHo designed the loving bathroom stall doors with the peep show gaps in them?

Welcome to the other side of the looking glass: mens restrooms. Things work a bit differently than ur used to, in here. In particular i suggest not consuming anything labelled eat me or drink me.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Helical Nightmares posted:

Can't stop laughing. Literally a piss fountain. Wtf. What company makes this.

Edit: the designer better be gay I can think of no other rational explanation. "Well you know, a circle saves space and putting it in the middle of the room shaves off a full five minutes per day." :frogout:

loving laffo. I've seen that same fixture and newsflash: its a sink.

I can understand the confusion though. Sometimes we pee in weird things. The closer you get to south texas for example, the more likely restrooms are to have a pretty mosaic wall to piss on. There wont even be a trough just a mosaic wall with water running over it drained via inset basin.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

mobby_6kl posted:

Sorry, I just get a bit confused when your mom's not around.

Ahahaha. Dayyyyummn.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Daimo posted:

That sounds like communist thinking, friend.

Perhaps it is, comrade?

• Locked thread