Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
On the topic of poo poo sinks, why are most faucets so loving close to the edge of the sink?? Materials cost savings?? I'm so sick of smashing my big fat retard ape hands against the edge of the sink every time I go to wash them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
My '14 ford fiesta has voice controls and they are absolutely useless. If I say "take me home" it just yells at me to say "navigation or climate" first. So I say navigation, wait, then say take me home. And then it goes into a tirade about how I need to say the street address, which, in the two years ive owned this car i have yet to get it to fully understand and route me to a specific address. Also, how in the gently caress would it be easier to go through a poo poo load of terrible voice menus to turn on my ac when i can just turn a knob right in front of me? The climate controls are also on a menu in the terrible touch screen for no apparent reason.

Sat nav in my car was a $1000 option and i literally just use my phone for gps every time i need it, thats how bad it is. Just always loses gps signal and the traffic info is never correct. Utter trash.

Just give me the 3 knobs for climate and an aux/usb jack for sound everything else can gently caress off forever. Except steering wheel audio controls those own.

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!

Parity warning posted:

Why did you buy it then

I'm leasing it and giving it back in a few weeks, not because I want to, but because I'm too poor right now to buy it outright and I'm most likely going to replace it with some 90's shitbox nonsense.

It's actually a loving awesome car in every way except for the voice controls and touch screen (its the Fiesta ST not the pleb base model).

• Locked thread