Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

I don't let silly things like "lights" dictate where/when I can go somewhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Uthor posted:

Paying at the pump at BP stations:
1) Select Card - Debit or Card - Credit
2) Insert card
3) "Is this card debit or credit?"

Argh!

Most machines let you swipe without selecting credit/debit and choose after swiping instead. Not sure about BP specifically, but try it next time. Doesn't excuse those horrible loving machines though. The UI is usually atrocious and confusing. I especially hate the gas pumps that beep at you incessantly when waiting for input or for no reason at all.

edit: Just realized "swiping" might be an out-of-date thing depending on where you're from.. :bahgawd:

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Laserface posted:

lmao at your loving idiot americans. NFC payments are the loving future and even our backwards country can see the benefit of it.

then again i suppose you guys are super loving paranoid about everything hence all the guns so it makes perfect sense.

Do Australian banks have Apple Pay yet?

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

cumshitter posted:

Who the gently caress uses cards? When I want to purchase something from a vendor at a market on credit I simply shout that I am cumshitter, known far and wide for the bounty of my farm and the beauty of my women. Who will vouchsafe my name and know that credit extended to me is credit repaid?

And all who vouchsafe my name let loose a raucous cheer, and those who object die by my sword. And that's why I have a 798 credit rating with Transunion.

Enrique?

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

hemophilia posted:

I bought a Zune on purpose, I'm not happy with the way history went but yeah podcast and ipod are probably connected.

lmfao

• Locked thread