Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Can we go back to how there's a trend in American public schools not having doors on bathroom stalls? Whatever, basically this is why:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYhGi65Lijg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

Squalitude posted:

Like with one of the Android screens on my phone, there's big buttons to turn on/off Wi-fi and Airplane mode next to each other. Which is fine, but if you want to change the Wi-fi setting, like, to choose a new Wi-fi network, there's a tiny additional ... button between the two big buttons which you need to click accurately. I don't have fat fingers at all, but it's probably about a 50-50 chance of hitting the ... or just switching to Airplane mode. An almost anatomical level of trolling from the developers there.
worse, at least on Samsung (i had a Z3 that actually did this correctly), holding the power button brings up a little menu with some options that include "toggle airplane mode", "restart", and "turn off".

only the airplane mode toggle has an "are you sure?" dialog.

like dang i can turn airplane mode back off in a few seconds if i want to but if i accidentally hit restart or turn off it's

okay i'm back

(preemptive "you can turn wifi on while in airplane mode")

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

criscodisco posted:

They've actually fixed that. On my S6 all the options have an "are you sure" dialog, not just the airplane mode.
that doesn't change anything about my S5 so it doesn't count

• Locked thread