Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Moon was good but I have my doubts about Warcraft.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Jean Eric Burn posted:

3. "No elves"Anti-Tolkien. Certainly not a trend born of hatred for LOTR or anything like that, but lately it just seems like if you want to be taken seriously at all these last few years, your best bet is to keep elves out of it (or do it perfectly).

ASOIF has two different types of Elves though even if the Wood Elves are a bit extinct. That's a lot of Elves.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I hope that this gets really popular and Bethesda decide to make an Elder Scrolls film but base it on the 36 Sermons of Vivec and have Jodorowsky direct.

Also I hope that everyone in the world can be friends and that no one ever goes hungry again and pigs should definitely sprout wings and fly. A man can dream.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

They probably have a whole trilogy planned and it would feel weird if the Orcs were completely evil monsters in the first one or two films and then suddenly became noble savages.

MisterBibs posted:

I don't want to meet the people who would want to watch the part where Vivec has sex with Molag Bal, then compare their cocks, and then Vivec bites on Bal's.

The obvious solution would be to do it literally like it's described in the text and have them literally compare literal spears. literally.

"The temporal myth is man. Reach heaven by violence. This magic I give to you: the world you will rule is only an intermittent hope and you must be the letter written in uncertainty." is Jodorowsky as gently caress.

FreudianSlippers fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Nov 6, 2015

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Red Mundus posted:

Honestly after watching the trailer I just wished they had made an Elder Scrolls movie.

Only if it embraces the best parts of the lore and has huge magical time-bending mechas, racist wizards living in huge mushroom towers that have no stairs to keep out non-levitating proles and genocidal nihilist Elves that are trying to destroy the world by re-killing the god who tricked the other gods into creating who has managed to return from the dead by taking on a series of human avatars that all were eventually worshiped as gods after they killed a bunch of people.

Also CHIM although I suspect they might have to rework that for it to work outside the context of video games.

• Locked thread