Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
gently caress it, I'm down. It's probably not going to be great, but I'm almost certain I'll get 10 bucks worth of enjoyment out of it.

Also the effects look fine other than that one shot, the orcs look fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

attackmole posted:

It looks loving awful and if you can't see that you're waaaaay too far down the rabbit hole of thinking anything with orcs and gryphons and swords is cool.

I generally don't care about fantasy and I was expecting this to look terrible but I still dug the trailer a fair bit :shobon:

Like, the worst case scenario I can see is that this ends up being fun-bad, which is still okay

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Al Cu Ad Solte posted:

This seems like a ludicrous waste of money and talent. Duncan Jones had a movie in the works about a mute detective in a Blade Runner esque future Germany, but instead does this. :smith:

I wouldn't be surprised if he's making this one primarily so he can get a bigger budget for that one.

• Locked thread