Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Kvlt! posted:

It's so bizarre to me that they are basing the movie off of Warcraft and not World of Warcraft. Why would you do just Orcs and Humans when you could have the Burning Legion, Arthas, etc plus all the cool races and stuff. Seems like a missed opportunity.

It's all the same though. Obviously the first film they want to make an "origin" story, which is all the stuff from the RTS Warcraft games, which then transitions into WoW. There are characters in the movie from WoW though, so they're obviously blending things as needed. The Burning Legion would be cool, but I suspect if they show up at all it'll be at a cliffhanger ending where the characters are all "I guess Orcs and Humans can only be enemies...", BOOM Burning Legion drop out of the sky, and Orcs and Humans are all BFF's now.

Such a uneven trailer though. You have that amazing shot of the Orc, looks great, one of the best realized CGI characters ever, and then most of the rest of the trailer looks like rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread