Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loutre

✓COMFY
✓CLASSY
✓HORNY
✓PEPSI
did anyone get one this year

I got one last year 20 minutes before the official "open" time, as did my friends

this year it was "sold out" almost an hour before it was supposed to be sold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

i don't understand the target audience here

bacalou

i was guessing business luncheon patrons but they would just write it off

google THIS

🎶 a-a-aaah-a-a-aaah-a-a-aaah 🎶

FutonForensic

neverending rasta pass

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

bacalou posted:

i don't understand the target audience here

pasta fans and afficionados

devil

is this an olive garden thing

devil

Loutre please stop eating at subway and olive garden, for both my and your own sake

Machai

Loutre posted:

this year it was "sold out" almost an hour before it was supposed to be sold

sounds like "neve rending" is a misnomer

FutonForensic

[Long John Silver is handed a piece of paper with one side covered in marinara sauce]

Long John Silver: The pasta pass? You dare to give me the pasta pass?

Loutre

✓COMFY
✓CLASSY
✓HORNY
✓PEPSI

dave. posted:

Loutre please stop eating at subway and olive garden, for both my and your own sake

last year I gained 20 lbs eating Olive Garden with my coworkers literally every day for 8 weeks. I also went through a Painful Breakup during that time. please keep me in your prayers

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bacalou

Loutre posted:

last year I gained 20 lbs eating Olive Garden with my coworkers literally every day for 8 weeks. I also went through a Painful Breakup during that time. please keep me in your prayers

how the gently caress did you not die. why don't they have a never ending salad pass

Loutre

✓COMFY
✓CLASSY
✓HORNY
✓PEPSI

bacalou posted:

how the gently caress did you not die. why don't they have a never ending salad pass

it came with a salad or soup for free every day. at least half the time I just ate the salad and brought my roommate the pasta

----------------

Machai

bacalou posted:

the salads arent very healthy either, it's an "Italian" restaurant

Bwee
Impastabowl

bacalou

Machai posted:

the salads arent very healthy either, it's an "Italian" restaurant

what would they even put in a salad to make it unhealthy

bacalou

tired of boring old leafy greens? try replacing some or all of those lovely weeds with deep fried egg sections, sliced wafer thin and tossed with bleu cheese dressing and bacon

Machai

dressing

bacalou

new girlfriend getting you down with a varied and health-conscious diet? try the remasculator: thin strips of sharp cheddar cheese melted over a bloomin' onion on a bed of our in house double-fried pork cracklins

bacalou

if you are putting anything other than italian dressing or oil & vinegar on a salad and then complain about it being unhealthy you have no one to blame but yourself

Machai

bacalou posted:

new girlfriend getting you down with a varied and health-conscious diet? try the remasculator: thin strips of sharp cheddar cheese melted over a bloomin' onion on a bed of our in house double-fried pork cracklins

no bacon? pass

bacalou

i don't think sharia law allows cracklins and bacon to touch or even be served together

GEExCEE

Bwee posted:

Impastabowl

GEExCEE

Olive Garden is haram

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
you know with the never ending soups, you can change soups every time. Like you can have a bowl of every type of soup.

fuck. marry. t-rex

Get back to me when they have endless wine

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
pro tip, order the wine soup, don't fill up on endless bread sticks

Machai

Is Olive Garden run by Falcor?

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Get back to me when they have endless wine

go stay at the Belhurst Castle in the fingerlakes region of upstate new york where they have wine spigots in the halls just step outside of your room pull the handle and pour a glass no problem it's magical

Savage For The Winjun

i work at a restaurant and our salad special last saturday was a bitter green salad with a warm bacon vinagrette

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

bacon soaked in white vinegar taken from the microwave and placed on an angry lettuce leaf

fuck. marry. t-rex

Bo-Pepper posted:

go stay at the Belhurst Castle in the fingerlakes region of upstate new york where they have wine spigots in the halls just step outside of your room pull the handle and pour a glass no problem it's magical

There is a Thai restraunt near me that has endless mimosas, they just leave bottles of champagne on your table it's v sick

google THIS

sadly the typical restaurant business model is to give you never ending anything but booze in hopes that you will stick around longer and buy more booze

platonicbackrub

That dog dragon thing from the never ending story except its eating a bowl of pasta

Lil Cunty

I remember when you didn't need a pass

when never ending pasta was a season and everyone could enjoy it

THANKS PBAMA

ty crap

ty landy

google THIS

I went to red lobster and a guy in the waiting area challenged my right to enjoy endless shrimp. I got kicked out because I didn't have a valid id. now my voice will not be heard, asking the waiter for more pineapple habanero coconut bites. this is the world we live in now

Loutre

✓COMFY
✓CLASSY
✓HORNY
✓PEPSI

google THIS posted:

I went to red lobster and a guy in the waiting area challenged my right to enjoy endless shrimp. I got kicked out because I didn't have a valid id. now my voice will not be heard, asking the waiter for more pineapple habanero coconut bites. this is the world we live in now

scream it from the rooftops brother. show the world what you mean. everyone deserves a glorious fountain of endless shrimp things

----------------

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe
They really mean it this year. You're tied to a chair with al dente linguine, and forced to slurp one long continuous spaghetti noodle until the end of time. "When you're here" coughs a hideous toad-like goblin. "...you're family."

----------------

Scaly Haylie

Pasta Pass is my favorite Kirby level

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
no one has ever survived the never ending pasta pass

• Locked thread