Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Looking forward to being treated as a second class citizen and generally looked down upon for doing something nice for Lowtax.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Lowtax posted:

When we migrate everything over to the cloud and there are no more hard drive failures or load balancing issues and everything is faster, people will drat your name for helping make it possible.

Hell yeah. I would have given more maybe but my work season is over and I bought archives like last week anyway.

Unrelated: Lowtax why do they keep pushing back EDF?

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Lowtax posted:

I'm not sure but truthfully I'm not terribly excited about 4.1 since they reportedly still haven't fixed the framerate issues, even though they ported it to current gen.

I'm excited because 2025 already owned so adding more fun poo poo to it should also own. Also looking forward to playing EDF 2 again even though it's on it's third release and still will probably run like poo poo.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
For reference, Derek Smart is, as of this post, College Slice.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Booblord Zagats posted:

It should read "Cloud"

The forum's dyin'? Cloud!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

HJE-Cobra posted:

In the name of science, I added a $14 donation on top of my $5 to make a total of $19.

I am a HELL GEM

:hellyeah:

I think this was Lowtax's plan all along.

When will the true crazy sperg whale show up and slowly buy and report every dollar up through 200 or whatever?

• Locked thread