Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
You get one for donating. Lowtax still is a bitch though cause i got poo poo tag and it's not my fault his business model didnt switch over to subscription based while the forums were still popular enough for that to be viable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
How much do i have to donate for one that says "large pasty white dick" tia lowtax

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Lowtax posted:

I'm a bitch because I didn't want to be greedy and charge people more money?

in the eyes of the capitalist God yes

PS. how much do i have to donate to get a tag that says "Pasty White Dickhead"

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
make $1.87 Thug Lord pls

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
anyone done 7.77?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
did lowtax get these off some sort of random word generator or what.. theyre all weird as hell

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
on secnod thought... i'd like my contribution to be squandered instead of used to better the forums. get yourself like a $5 foot long or something

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
weird I just donated $22.22 because I wanted to be a fan of britches and got shredded hen which i didnt even know exist... hrmm this will do just fine yes yessss

edit: \/\/\/\/\/\/

thathonkey fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Nov 9, 2015

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

ChairmanMeow posted:

they stack, so that added to your original.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :doh: now i'll never be a fan of britches :(

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
aren't there a couple of dumbass goons always bragging about their wealth like 3O and i cant remember the other person? they need to shut the gently caress up and put their money up. drop like $1000 and see what happens. or $31337 if you're a big dawg.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

you might just be merely 1337 but i am 31337. look it up :smug:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

got'em :hellyeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Rich kyanka still got game

• Locked thread