Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Lowtax posted:

That's weird, did you try donating using a different browser? I haven't heard of that bug before.

im full of poo poo posted:

hey lowtax the donate link you posted in the announcement changes the amount you're donating after you click "complete checkout"

I put in $11 and it changed to $20
then I put in $10 and it changed to $5. clicked complete checkout again and it changed back to $10. clicked complete checkout again and it changed to $20. thought what the hell this thing is so insistent on getting me to donate $20 sure I'll do that, clicked complete checkout again, took me back to the enter payment info screen

it is all messed up and broken

Volte posted:

Is it fixed now?

edit: there was a truncated WHERE clause that was causing all the cart items to get overwritten with the price from whoever last tried to donate. The bug never came up in testing for obvious reasons. It shouldn't have caused any lasting issues, except if anyone actually managed to submit a successful donation transaction, it might not have flagged your account as having donated. If it ever comes up that you should have gotten a donation bonus or whatever and didn't, then we can deal with that later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

lets crowdsource a database of donation-tag pairings

I'll kick it off:

$0 - no tag

Sham bam bamina! posted:

so far it seems that buglord = $6.66, grimey drawer = :10bux:, college slice = $25.00, pillbug = $50.00, nap ghost = $100.00

no clue about the rest
and fallen rib = $15

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I somehow feel more clever-er than before.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

dirk0 posted:

The gently caress?
Not sure what it has to do with the topic, but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mxitw5DjwE

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Thin Privilege posted:

So hypothetically if I want to get a gang tag will that then erase my gravy boat?
They are entirely independent.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Bilirubin posted:

Is that grimy or literally filled with poo poo? I guess poo poo could be considered grimy?
Filling it with poo poo has made it very grimy. Whoever did it apparently didn't care about neatness.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Nov 8, 2015

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Bismuth posted:

IF anyone wants an update
"Shredded Hen" is $28, as noted on the last page.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Immortan posted:

How much do you have to donate for a tag and what determines the text?

e: NM:

Holy poo poo. Any Oven Wrangler's?
Don't forget this one, which might be the actual best (or at least runner-up after "Gravy Boat 2k"):

HJE-Cobra posted:

In the name of science, I added a $14 donation on top of my $5 to make a total of $19.

I am a HELL GEM

:hellyeah:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Kakarot posted:

omg orc! I might upgrade..
No, treasure your bugdemesne.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Meta-Mollusk posted:

Are we posting in the clouds yet?

Edit: Error 502. :(

zen death robot posted:

So good news - I was able to copy the DB filetree off of db3 and onto the backup account that the hosting provider gave to us. So the archives aren't hosed up as far as I can tell. There's one bad file from the secondary forums instance that ran on that machine, but since it's cloned over from DB1 it's not a big deal - it'll just have to re-replicate.

The archives was the part I was most concerned about since there was no way to recover from it if they were totally corrupted on disk. Now it's just a matter of building a new server instance and getting things up and running there.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3750094&userid=22120 :)

• Locked thread