Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

So now I have an av and the grimey drawer tag out of nowhere. I doubt anybody's trying to screw with me because I'm a nobody and I also recently donated tenbux to the tax so he can buy a cloud.

I am kind of grimey but I can't draw so I think this is as underwhelming as promised. Thanks Lowtax! Anybody else who donated spontaneously sprout a strange av or am I a moron? I realize it could be both.

E: I just realized drawer could be referring to a drawer in a desk or something so yeah I'm probably a moron either way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Hashtag GBS posted:

Testing if i have a tag

Stop copying my avatar you loser get your own.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

If you set yourself on fire it's debatable who's the retard in that story.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

gently caress the ROW posted:

congrats OP, its hideous

Thank you, I'm very proud. FYI I don't do all of the wonderful things my new av claims.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Daedra posted:

you av says garbage dick

Really? drat. To me it looks like some weird bonzai buddy thing I think

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Fathis Munk posted:

what are you smoking tho ?
I have no idea. But it's some dumb purple ape spinning a globe on his finger while holding a banana and making claims about being able to sing and browse and tell facts and poo poo. Curious about what I'll see when I'm home from work on a real computer. Maybe this ancient phone has gone bonkers.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

HJE-Cobra posted:

I think the Bonzi Buddy avatar is the new Garbage Dick / Stupid Newbie avatar, other people seem to have it too

Oh that makes sense. Oh well.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Drawer be grimey as a gooch

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Rape Stink posted:

Honkey Dong Country or "Grimey Drawer," as he liked to be called, taught us that a man can triumph over adversity. And even though Honkey's agonizing struggle through life was tragically cut short, I'm sure he's looking down on us right now...

It's cool man I'm not dead. I hope this thread drummed up more donations via the "oh gently caress you get something for this" reaction.

But no check on me in like three hours, I'm drinking and may in fact be posting from hell by then. Lowtax can give the royalties from the donations from this thread to my dear mother. She is in need of a new coffee pot and I think this would basically amount to a $3 coupon for her in the end.

E: just a lil alcohol joke don't get your hopes up, chumps.

Honky Dong Country fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Nov 5, 2015

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

nomadologique posted:

nope rapture delayed gently caress

Look at this guy with no tag. Joke's on you, nobody gets onboard the cloud Lowtax is buying unless they can scan your tag.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

nomadologique posted:

joke's on you everybody donating is a brick on which those of us untaged will stand wild and free

No tag; didn't read.

Nah I'm just jerking you around bud.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Grimey Drawers rule!

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Lol look at all these nerds spergin over what tags cost what when obviously grimey drawers is the classy choice. There is no other currency than :10bux:

E: for the hell of it I gis'd some of the tags and found that some of you guys' avs are at the top. Grimey drawer has some, lipstick apathy shows a few women including Sarah Palin plus some avs from here.

Honky Dong Country fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Nov 6, 2015

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Lowtax posted:

He's a nice guy.

Lowtax you should get a tag like the rest of the cool kids.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Booblord Zagats posted:

It should read "Cloud"

I'd say Cloud Fartist

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Gable Oak posted:

Gary Coleman is my husband.

Goon getting the baby d over here

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

reagan posted:

drimey grawer

Grimey drawer best drawer

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

ellic posted:

Drawer crew checking in

Drawer pizza is making a move on floor pizza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I am proud of this, my first thread ever, even though it basically writes itself. I hope the cloud you purchase is everything you hoped a bright young nimbus would be, Lowtax.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread