Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Geoff Zahn posted:

Is it the gift for donating? I tried donating a few dollarydoos but it kept changing my cart to $20. Wasn't sure if Lowtax was being sneaky or if it was a legit glitch but either way I cancelled.
That's weird, did you try donating using a different browser? I haven't heard of that bug before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Light Gun Man posted:

Looking forward to being treated as a second class citizen and generally looked down upon for doing something nice for Lowtax.
When we migrate everything over to the cloud and there are no more hard drive failures or load balancing issues and everything is faster, people will drat your name for helping make it possible.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

nomadologique posted:

congrats on being the autist jesus, tax!
What

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Light Gun Man posted:

Hell yeah. I would have given more maybe but my work season is over and I bought archives like last week anyway.

Unrelated: Lowtax why do they keep pushing back EDF?
I'm not sure but truthfully I'm not terribly excited about 4.1 since they reportedly still haven't fixed the framerate issues, even though they ported it to current gen.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

thathonkey posted:

Lowtax still is a bitch though cause i got poo poo tag and it's not my fault his business model didnt switch over to subscription based while the forums were still popular enough for that to be viable
I'm a bitch because I didn't want to be greedy and charge people more money?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

thathonkey posted:

did lowtax get these off some sort of random word generator or what.. theyre all weird as hell
Nah I just wrote down a whole bunch of garbage during a stream of consciousness session.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Booblord Zagats posted:

Tbh I kinda like Derek Smart as a human being. He seems like he'd be alright to have a beer with and talk about how cool TIE Fighter was
He's a nice guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Korthal posted:

I noticed Lowtax hasn't donated yet :colbert:
I don't support this site.

• Locked thread