Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
"There's another thing about me, uh, I can't say a lot of words correctly..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

djnkro
Sep 16, 2007
Bedlam...

Do you see? I leave, and look what this podcast has devolved into... I have forsaken thee.

Reap what ye sow.

djnkro fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Mar 18, 2016

cams
Mar 28, 2003

personally i am in awe that he kept his cool. just listening to it made me feel violent.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
This is the best podcast

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Gemberling's basketball ratings were so funny!!!! Iwas laughting

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Holy poo poo this quarter portion. I really want to see the bracket at the end of this tournament.

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

I'm only 13 minutes in and... this podcast is so loving good

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar

Reformed Pissboy posted:

I'm only 13 minutes in and... this podcast is so loving good

Owns so so so hard.

Apex Rogers
Jun 12, 2006

disturbingly functional

Amazing podcast. I'm just a little sad the commissioner's theme music was so hard to hear. But very fun all around.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Really good minisode

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I think the best part was the first 10 second silence penalty when Wiger says Deflate-Gate is all true, and you can hear Mike sniff loudly because he's legit pissed. The amount of trolling on both sides is totally hilarious.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
The Tournament of Chompions: Burger Brawl has been a long and ever rising high point in dough boys but I don't know if Nick and Mitch's friendship can survive it.

djnkro
Sep 16, 2007
As the long reigning resident expert on the podcast, I feel like I should weigh in on this episode.

It is amazing to see this level of involvement from outside sources on the show. I feel the the commissioner has done nothing but make the show more interesting, and elevated the tournament of chompions into a great event that I hope is carried over for years. Imagine the possibilities. Best fried chicken, best appetizers, best taco (looking at you Rubios)

Tiny wiges the burger bitch is finding his voice. Spoon nation may appear to be an unrelenting pursuer on the level of silent hill 2's pyramid head, or resident evil 3: nemesis's nemesis, But for once, you are moving in the right direction.

Apex Rogers
Jun 12, 2006

disturbingly functional

djnkro posted:

As the long reigning resident expert on the podcast, I feel like I should weigh in on this episode..

Please stop.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
It was nice to hear Mitch's old "flummoxed buffoon" personality. Also I fear this new guest is just too cheery for me to listen to an hour of.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

Get that poor woman a cough button. The serial bit / music opening made me laugh out loud.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Nicole Beyer should be the new permanent co-host and I want her to make babies with Mitch. Tag your posts with #DoughBabies if you agree.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Does anyone have the insulting fan art Mitch was talking about in the minisode?

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

I creeped on Wiger's Instagram and his wife's IG is literally the opposite of what DoughBoys stands for: All pictures of delicious non-chain food.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Nicks laugh when Mitch says the room didn't seem so bad.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.

Drunkboxer posted:

Does anyone have the insulting fan art Mitch was talking about in the minisode?

https://twitter.com/socketquest/status/711818696969342976

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Im not sure what I was expecting

cams
Mar 28, 2003

nick wiger pulled out the most obscure reference in podcast history in the new episode

any podcast

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

This was a fitting cap to the Tournament of Chompions 2016: Burger Brawl. Here's hoping to a repeat next year, and maybe this time sides can come off of the sideline and drinks can come out from in the stink.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Work Friend Keven posted:

This was a fitting cap to the Tournament of Chompions 2016: Burger Brawl. Here's hoping to a repeat next year, and maybe this time sides can come off of the sideline and drinks can come out from in the stink.

And other mains?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Maybe my favorite thing about it was that no one ever thought to say "drinks are down the sink"

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one
Hahahahaha Mitch's sad last-ditch-effort to have the Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich enter the competition

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

cams posted:

nick wiger pulled out the most obscure reference in podcast history in the new episode

any podcast
I had to laugh at Nick being so sure not a single podcast listener would ever get that reference.

Yes, Nick. Your podcast that solely consists of star wars discussion and references with fast food reviews couldn't possibly have any nerdy gamer fans.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

A Last Supper dinner consisting of all the most famous aliens grubbing on In N Out is my favorite image.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I'm not sure I can go back to non-Munch Madness EPs. I feel like the last month of EPs really stepped up the game.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

"Did you go to a Mummy and Me screening?"

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Full hour before they start talking about the restaurant. New record?

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

... at least i got soup ya soupless bitch

djnkro
Sep 16, 2007
As the long reigning expert on this podcast, I feel like I should weigh in on recent events.

While much of the tournament of chompions was absurdest, Wiger genuinely got upset about the treatment of In'n'out burger. This started the ball rolling. Which Mitch picked up, and ran with. Playing the burger baron masterfully. Tweaking him where appropriate, feigning anger, and openly mocking the tournament, and wigers weird revisionist history.

While the commissioner was a welcome addition to the show, he was only in quarter portions. The final episode ran long, and he overstayed his welcome.

I will not weigh in on the final results of the tournament, as it is not my place.

The most recent episode was great. I genuinely enjoyed the guest. Mitch was on point with his pedophile jokes. Though I feel like they gave the review a bit of a pass, due to being a shining example of vegan food. It's almost as if it got into the golden plate club, of the "special" Doughlympics. All things considered I would give this episode an absolute listen. It is a top contender for the "Episode to present to a friend/possible future listener" award.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Cμck-E-Cheese. It's not actually sexual.

Cloks fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Apr 14, 2016

djnkro
Sep 16, 2007
No bullshit about being the longest, most widely regarded expert on the podcast this time, I feel like I should weigh in.

This episode was fantastic. Great guest, tons of talk about cum, and being a pedophile. Nostalgia, and how Mitch really is a good guy.

If you want to introduce a friend to the show, this is the place to start.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Cuuuuck E Cheese: Where A Kid Can Cuuuuck His Dad

Thanks, Lowtax.

wagnike2
May 31, 2007

Lucha LaBOOM
Episode made me feel real weird about how much I know about Chuck E. Cheese.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

Cuuuuck E Cheese: Where A Kid Can Cuuuuck His Dad

Thanks, Lowtax.

The abject horror that came after 'the kids can get in on it too' was pretty great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dear Sergio
Sep 7, 2008

We are a couple, not a duo
Doughboys: "I hate cum. I hate everything about it... I mean.. it's good. Ah jesus christ"