Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lor
Oct 9, 2006

Tavarin posted:

https://twitter.com/doughboyspod/status/1479150803214495746

I think this is basically their first time back on Twitch since the Doughathon.

Yes, thanks for this! Totally would have missed it. I've not seen a filmed Doughboys - apart from their appearences on Your Kickstarter Sucks (which are great if you haven't heard them - available on the YKS podcast feed.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lor
Oct 9, 2006

I love that someone showed up unexpectedly at Mitch's door during a recording, that's such a potentially awesome bit, even when it's like a UPS guy that he has a friendly chat with.

I hate that it was Bug Mane this time =/

Lor
Oct 9, 2006

Mitchellcrantz & Wigenstern

Lor
Oct 9, 2006

Marsupial Ape posted:

You’re pitiable.

"You're pitiable," he riposted to the other guy on the internet forum he posts on.