Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
I think it's been well established by now that Mitch has no concept of the measurement of time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

Again, the best guest and episode is Neil Campbell who had fun joshing around with bits, nostalgia and food memories but then rightfully gave trash food 1 fork.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

Unmature posted:

The new Patreon episode of Struggle Session has Bug Mane talking about the prequels
i genuinely chuckled for a split second, fully believing this sentence to be a joke

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

awesome, i love someone who tries super loving hard on this laid back fast food podcast

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

Spoeank posted:

He's a classic hunk.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

I bet you guys all feel like poo poo now that you've been saying those horrible things to real people instead of keeping that hatred reserved towards Bugmane like normal people.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

DROP TABLE PHIZ posted:

gabrus rules wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

I'm still shook there's people who don't think Gabrus is the best live guest, or even a good guest at all? wtf