Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Gargamel Gibson posted:

Who the gently caress is Bug Mane?

It's this guy: https://twitter.com/NickCorirossi . Who that guy is, however, I'm not exactly clear on. Pretty sure he's just a funny or die person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Tatumje posted:

The fans seem to be fairly split on Bug Mane's appearance, but I liked him more than a lot of guests. The 'evil Armen' description works well.

That said, the Star Wars prequels were irredeemably terrible.

Actually, they're "Kurosawa in space"

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

cams posted:

the fact that mitch cannot seem to really tell the difference between nick and bug mane is very telling

bug mane was great btw good ep

armen is fine in certain situations (hosting who charted and getting immolated by besser) but i did not care for his doughboys which is a bummer because in n out is bliss

Bug mane's name is also Nick

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

n8r posted:

They've already done Dunkin Donuts - at least somewhat - episode 66.

The telling the same story on every podcast reminds me of Hardwick talking about his Dad being a pro bowler. The last thing this world needs is comedians 'getting real' AKA talking about the biz and how they broke into comedy.

Yeah the "you don't need a hook, you can just hear my molestation story for the 10th time! Don't you see!?!?" point he tried to make was pretty funny.

Gargamel Gibson posted:

I'm with Bobby Lee. Mad TV was the good old days of TV comedy, and Modern Family and Big Bang Theory are rare, great comedy shows.

Also, lol.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Work Friend Keven posted:

Sounds like it's gonna be good, can't wait for the mcdonalds review so I can go back and listen to this one.

13 more eps or so I'm sure.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
There's no way they aren't going to have a bunch of equipment problems recording at Mitch's house.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Drinks can go down the sink for gods sake. They don't have to go in your butts you weird men.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

manyak posted:

Id like to see Wendys spicy chicken go all the way.

There's a good chance it will with Mitch's thumb on the scale

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Where does the bit end and the man begin with Armen ?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Well Mitch did the weird burger thing first then Wiger pushed Popeyes ahead in response, but yeah. I think it's fair mainly because the McNuggets only won because of the severe babyman syndrome Armen and Mitch have got going on.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
"Every age group is very very bad" -Mike Mitchell

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
She's that special kind of annoying vegan that have just defaulted to it because they're afraid of all food.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
https://twitter.com/BDayBoysMitch/status/850089449677406209

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

JethroMcB posted:

Nicole Byer AND Gabrus tagged in that tweet - my expectations are pretty high now.

That's a solid tag team

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
It was hard to get mad at because I had heard it all before on the first ep of her podcast. Saying that a movie with multiple career defining roles is miscast is also completely crazy.

Equally befuddling was Mitch's take on that sociopathic murderer character from The Wire.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Spoonmans right. Dreyfus' character does die in the book, and the only reason he lives in the movie was because they got a good shot of a shark actor attacking the shark cage when it was empty.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I actually have a theory that Mitch, in fact, fucks.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I also heard that she's dating the dumbest man in Ireland

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Mitch's apartment has an Andy Warhol styled painting of himself in it with a bunch of empty water jugs piled in front of it.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

kidsam posted:

the first 'pie in this guy' where the clues ended with "rhymes with McBonalds Napple Pie" or something similar and Mitch still couldnt get it is a favourite of mine

He was really pissed about how hard that clue was too if I remember right. "What the gently caress Wiger!"

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Enjoy your spider salad, you little bug eating bitch.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

n8r posted:

I don't understand for the hate on the star wars stuff, I think it's hilarious because I'm not a star wars nerd. I don't get all butthurt when someone's opinions aren't what I agree with.

It is funny but mainly it's just funny because of how wrong and dumb Mitch is.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I enjoy eating bugs right off the table.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I give Mitch's Wiger impression... 5 forks!

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
It was a "Graveyard gently caress."

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Dear Doughboys and everyone else,

Dunken Donuts loving sucks.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Mitch killed me two weeks in a row with those terrible jokes about Wigers dad.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
dad jizz

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

cams posted:

this episode was the most i've ever felt sad for mitch

Ive never been more impressed, you dumb duck

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
King Lames

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

cams posted:

i hadn't even considered this. if only it were a video episode, cause just seeing pft in mitch's apartment is an absurd idea in my head

Yeah I was pretty sure PFT would never be on this podcast. It seems exactly like something he'd hate.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
#bubbajuicechopchipwithmilk

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Yes Mitch, your health problems are due to eating 4 meals per month for the podcast. Especially since healthier chains are sometimes mixed in.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

JethroMcB posted:

On the one hand, they do typically go wild and order appetizer sampler platters, mixed drinks, and sometimes two entrees.

On the other: Once meal a week out of 21.

I mean there's clearly something else going on he's exaggerating a lot. Like during the chicken tournament he was going on about how sick he was from it, from what? Eating chicken 6 times in 30 days?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Pastry of the Year posted:

I am more of a Wiger IRL but I cannot understand how Mitch has not given that man the beating of his life

They can get that close physically without kissing

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

cams posted:

double spoilerzz

holy poo poo the meeting nick spilled coffee at over a year ago was the boys meeting with netflix to sell a doughboys travel show... and netflix said they wanted it. apparently the person who bought it left netflix and the new person who came in did not want to continue any of their projects in development.

there was an episode where they mentioned having just come back from a meeting about a deal that fell through, that was in reference to this.

JethroMcB posted:

By Season 2 only Nick does the location shooting segments, and has to bring leftovers to Mitch's apartment.

Where he would complain about having to do the show, while endorsing his paycheck on-camera.

This is everything I want and I'll never see it :(

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Work Friend Keven posted:

The following sports bars were reviewed during sports bar theme month

1. Yard house (not a sports bar.)
2. ESPN Zone (Disneyland theme restaurant but technically a sports bar.)
3. Medieval Times (not a sports bar, barely a restaurant)
4. Red Lobster (not a sports bar)

It's maki g Mitch sick! How much more sports do you think he can eat!?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

JethroMcB posted:

"Gonna add some saltines to this..."
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! HE IS ACTING SO WEIRD."

This is ridiculous, I love it.

Nick absolutely threw the game to piss Mitch off. Lol at him getting cheese cake afterwards.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Power of Pecota posted:

Are there any specific episodes that dig into it? I'd love to hear more specifics like this.

The whole first few years of Harmontown feature this slow moving train wreck. Episode 33 is the main on stage fight, if for some reason you'd want to hear that. The fact that Dan stinks and never showers is kind of a minor reason they broke up imo. He always stank. They had real personal reasons they shouldn't have gotten married and continuously made those reasons public on multiple podcasts, which is itself a reason not to get married I think.

Edit: 163 is the episode where she comes back to his stinky butt, and it's really loving awkward. You also have to sit through an annoying autism author to get "rewarded" with their awkwardness.

Drunkboxer fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Oct 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Is this a live you all went to or is it on a double?