Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kidsam
Aug 12, 2007

YES

djnkro posted:

being the expert on the show. I feel I should weigh in.

Wiges the burger bitch is bitching out on the drop war. Who didn't see that coming. A clear victory for spoon nation.
That being said, he is working up his chops as a host, and kept Rusty on track mostly. However the gypsy silence moment showed his lack of professionalism.
Spoonman did a great job, and the guest was basically a more refined Armen Weitzmen. Likely their best guest yet.

Overall, I'd give the episode a 7/10. Not a good starting point for a casual listener, but good enough to get me into here commenting after their recent lull.
lets hope the tournament of chompions can keep the energy going.

'what the gently caress?' - Mike "The Spoonman" Mitchell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidsam
Aug 12, 2007

YES
The Olympics are 3 weeks long, so the Doughlympics are 3 weeks long. They said this in one of the episodes

kidsam
Aug 12, 2007

YES
I think I'm probably autistic but nick's californian vocal fry on some words drives me insane. The way he says "mmkay, mmkay" when guests are talking sounds like the publizity characters from kroll show

kidsam
Aug 12, 2007

YES
I'm from NZ so just assumed it was a cali thing. His voice is so weird sometimes, I can't quite describe it but occasionally it sounds like he's gargling his words or speaking from the bottom of his throat or something. It's not great for an audio only medium

kidsam
Aug 12, 2007

YES
I hope molasses boy is back on one day. Mitch imitating his accent in that episode was really funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidsam
Aug 12, 2007

YES
the first 'pie in this guy' where the clues ended with "rhymes with McBonalds Napple Pie" or something similar and Mitch still couldnt get it is a favourite of mine