Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Hyrax Attack! posted:

What? That was hilarious, I like how Mitch thought it was a gas station and watching 9/11 in the student center, Andy Daly recounting bad restaurant jobs in that town. I don't know anything about Ithaca and it was fun content.

I liked the stories, but it felt like they were in between a lot of "oh do you know this restaurant/building/whatever," which got kinda grating without the shared context.

I was doing the dishes while listening to the first half so maybe I was just grumpy lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

I also agree with nick. Vanilla bean is way better.

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRGMAW1wzQ8

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

lol if they beat the goal in less than an hour

oh drat i missed a zero nvm

WEH fucked around with this message at 01:09 on May 1, 2021

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

This is going exactly as it should

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

the commish joins the call and the stream promptly starts cutting out lmao

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

da knife's segment does not disappoint

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

lmfao at oh god

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

this took a fuckin turn

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

lmao at the roasts colt is piling on mitch

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

mitch plz drink some water

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

they shoulda played stardew valley co-op imo also lmao at wiger leaking his friends list

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

I was told there was going to be a power hour :mad:

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

hell yeah

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

lmao at "there's no time to train"

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

I don't think I'm going to finish it tonight but lmfao skipping around to mitch's scenes so far is funny as hell

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

the culvers show fuckin ruled

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Little mildew aint gonna kill you and if they aren't cleaning the ice machine the nozzles aren't going to be much better

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Lmfao at the mid sentence ad splice near the end of the last episode

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

lol that is some dire poo poo

syrup is so loving cheap what the gently caress

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Haven't had checkers since it gave my mom food poisoning as a kid, so I'm looking forward to it.

I remember really liking it and would go back but the ones I'm near now (and apparently the one from like 20 years ago) appear to still be making people sick so lol

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

I wasn't expecting checkers to blow them out of the water but.... wow

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Huh, I guess I didn't get that far or missed it. What'd he say?

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

"...you're rolling the die. That's right, two dice!"

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

theyre reviewing kopps for the milwaukee live show and I cant wait cos its basically wigers worst nightmare in terms of making ordering decisions under duress

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

JethroMcB posted:

Looking at Kopps' menu...wtf is "Hot Celery," is that spicy pickled stuff or more literal?

been there a hundred times and wouldve bet money you were pulling my leg lol, I have no idea

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

hell yeah wiges

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

indigi posted:

Mitch standing outside a not-running shower and jacking off into the drain is so loving insane that it should be in the DSM

lmfao